Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haruko haruhara

defilered has been archive

Hmm, I skimmed through the wad a bit and it does seem to be competently made from what I played. 

Map 31 could be a problem if you decide to upload this to the archive as: 

Spoiler

It pretty much is (for the start at least) the player going through all the main iwads' first levels with NO texture change whatsoever but granted, the enemies have been taken out and the sky is different. I dunno what counts as "unmodified id levels" but this seems a bit erm, borderline I'd say. 

Other than that, looks cool. 

Well, on the file i have (which i downloaded from your post), there is most defo a map 31. 

Spoiler

m32.jpg.f16cf03ead40a0c2e8216e19a41071e9.jpg

Edited by Yugiboy85

And it does look good, I was just pointing this out is all

Don't feel discouraged to not upload this or anything just cause of that, it can be changed pretty easily :)

The rest of the wad looks awesome from what i've seen :)

The wad is made by masterzorc not me I just made a thread because no one never had played this since skulltag so I thought I think I can post this here in this thread 

On 6/23/2019 at 6:44 AM, Yugiboy85 said:

Hmm, I skimmed through the wad a bit and it does seem to be competently made from what I played. 

Map 31 could be a problem if you decide to upload this to the archive as: 

Hide contents

It pretty much is (for the start at least) the player going through all the main iwads' first levels with NO texture change whatsoever but granted, the enemies have been taken out and the sky is different. I dunno what counts as "unmodified id levels" but this seems a bit erm, borderline I'd say. 

Other than that, looks cool. 

I witnessed the same thing.

58 minutes ago, mArt1And00m3r11339 said:

I'm not concerned about that.

This is not my wad I'm not going to upload this to the id games archive I just made a thread about this wad to resurrect it that's all even I might record this again sometime