Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kowmei

Help: which (mega?)WAD has this level?

Hello everybody, 

I am Kowmei, I am new on this forum. I am playing Doom and related wads since a while. Some times ago I played a very nice wad, but I do not remember the name. In this wad there was a couple of levels (in the middle of the game, that is, level 12 or 15, if I remember well) that take place into a spaceship, or a space station, with some very bizarre lattice structures coloured in purple, blue, yellow... And all the rest was light grey, and there were windows and outside the windows it was dark (as in deep space). In sum, there were pretty unique levels, I had never seen something like that before, I was truly amazed. Then later I changed computer, and for a while I did not play Doom and wads, and thus I lost everything, including the memory of the name of this Wad. Could somebody help me to remember which was this wad, on the basis of this very limited information (sorry for this)?

Thank you in advance!

Kowmei

1 hour ago, Kowmei said:

Hello everybody, 

I am Kowmei, I am new on this forum. I am playing Doom and related wads since a while. Some times ago I played a very nice wad, but I do not remember the name. In this wad there was a couple of levels (in the middle of the game, that is, level 12 or 15, if I remember well) that take place into a spaceship, or a space station, with some very bizarre lattice structures coloured in purple, blue, yellow... And all the rest was light grey, and there were windows and outside the windows it was dark (as in deep space). In sum, there were pretty unique levels, I had never seen something like that before, I was truly amazed. Then later I changed computer, and for a while I did not play Doom and wads, and thus I lost everything, including the memory of the name of this Wad. Could somebody help me to remember which was this wad, on the basis of this very limited information (sorry for this)?

Thank you in advance!

Kowmei

47 minutes ago, Nevander said:

0bcnmIH.gif

8ELTXeT.gif

Edited by kmxexii

First thing that came to mind was actually Interstellar Sickness & Shaman's Device from Community Chest 4.

Might this be what you were looking for?

Also, there's this thread for all your "can't find this map/wad" needs.

Thank you thank you thank you for your kindness and promptness in replying my question! The wad I had in mind is indeed Community Chest !! I am truly grateful for your help.

Thank you again, 

Kowmei