Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Now that I am done with the Laboratory Area on my Map, I decided to start a new (and this time, not optional?) Area....

I present to you, the Hotel.

Don't worry! The guys on the pics are totally friendly, so guess you can have a relax time on this Area, maybe discover new things, get resources....

Or maybe even just find Secrets!

Captura de pantalla (4996).png

Captura de pantalla (4997).png

Captura de pantalla (4998).png

Captura de pantalla (4999).png

I've been working on this single street way longer than I should. And it's like 1/20 of the level. Still missing some lamp posts and neons + lighting.

Screenshot_Doom_20190611_210750.png.0e995baa382320f6e4c62a2d01255b41.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190611_210727.png.21beb54a3349aba569e8a9f66d8c771b.png

started working on a new area for Akeldama; trying out using the 16 unit grid first to rapidly prototype areas, then I'll go back and detail later.   So far it's a nice way to map versus working in 1 unit grids...

Also playing with Stone2 as I don't recall using that texture before.

new.png

On 6/13/2019 at 9:08 PM, bifurcator said:

Screenshot_Doom_20190613_212253.png.dcff46e2b693cd7054b59863e4a97944.png

i just have a small question. it looks like you're using original blood assets?! you also advertise a patreon. those things usually don't go well together. some could interpret that as making money off of someone else's work. not suggesting this isn't your work but it looks like it's directly taken out of blood.

On 6/11/2019 at 12:43 AM, Dude27th said:

Zombies Ate My Neighbors Mod

The resources from Urban Brawl aren't useful in many other places, but the cel shaded look of all the weapons I drew would look great in this mod. If you wanted to swipe any/all artwork from it, be my guest.

On 6/11/2019 at 12:59 AM, Tormentor667 said:

How can one spend over 6 hours on an easter egg that doesn't take more than 6 minutes to complete?! :roll: Curious if someone recognizes this game from the 90's  :D

Screenshot_Doom_20190611_001203.jpg.e7e3b9e7b2fc444e6654611811bc9a14.jpg

Screenshot_Doom_20190611_003535.jpg.8882be0c2caf9b2f986514671b80e554.jpg

Das Schwarze Auge, one of the first two games of the Nordland-Trilogie.

I think it looks like realms of arkania: blade of destiny, which i didnt know is the same thing. Lol oops

Im currently destroying updating an old map layout, because stuff that you made nearly 4 years ago sure ages well

old layout

Spoiler

unknown.png

current WIP

Spoiler

hdIzqDZ.png

Tons of stuff has to be remade heh

I'm working on a project of sorts. I found a small, easily overlookable flaw in Ultimate Dooms story progression and decided to sorta answer it. Why? Because nobody asked and I was bored out of my gourd. So here was my issue. After episode 1, our hero teleports to Deimos. As we all know, start a new episode, start over with a pistol with 50 rounds. Why in balls would you leave your stuff behind when going to the next base knowing damn well what unpleasant beings have taken up residence. Then, after kicking their asses,  rapels into Hell itself... let me just leave these guns behind. Notably badass indeed, but WHY?? Then, goes back to earth to fight Hell again. Same dilemma of leaving stuff behind. 

(I fully realize I'm overthinking something silly and trivial, but as I said: bored out of my gourd)

So... I am making Ultimate Doom in the game Doom 2. So far I'm maybe 10% done and have figured out how I'm going to make the story work with preassigned text inretmissions and even the two bonus levels. I might not post it as I'm blatantly using IDs original levels. But it is nice to play E1M4 with a super shotgun and revenants. But I am looking for help as far as testing it out. And hey, I don't mind giving copies away privately (it's not an IWAD). Thing is too, I'm not really a mapper or modder in any serious capacity, just passing along and messing with the natural order as I go on. Might take a stab at it someday soon (making an original level from scratch). Anyway, I've rambled on a good while now. Thoughts on this? Anyone want to help make this happen? Its all four episodes of Ultimate Doom as one continual story with all the demons and pickups of Doom 2 mixed in. I can't be the only one who think that's just nifty lol

Also, hello everyone. Names GoatMasoN. Been a visitor to this site since 2003. Glad to be part of it finally. 

**Screenshots coming soon**

screwing around with my apartment-inspired Doom Kitchen  (though I'll have to learn zdoom to implement all the slopes in the floor of that apartment...)

doom kitchen.png

7 hours ago, Count651 said:

Some sneak peaks at a few of my completed maps for me and @Miss Bubbles next project.

Did you use all my favourite textures, flats and sky? Yes. Does the map look like tons of oldschool fun? Yes! Do I like your screenshots? Hell yes!

The Shrine - Remastered.  Soon to be released.  Thread for beta version here, if anyone can test it within a week or so.

doom02.jpg

doom03.jpg

doom05.jpg

doom07.jpg

On 6/16/2019 at 6:09 PM, zzzornbringer said:

i just have a small question. it looks like you're using original blood assets?! you also advertise a patreon. those things usually don't go well together. some could interpret that as making money off of someone else's work. not suggesting this isn't your work but it looks like it's directly taken out of blood.

I'm not going to sell the final product. It is completely free.
On patreon I am supported by people who like what I do. They do it on their own. In return, they get the result of my work before others.
Another fact is that 100% of the textures and many sprites are completely redrawn, have a higher resolution and are formally just like the original.
Now the composer has joined the project. The project will have a completely new original soundtrack.

one of the 3 maps map pack I been working on since forever.

still sucked on how to make shit asymmetrical, might hide the flaws with lighting

ultimate yeet.PNG

Well I've been touching DooM a good bit so why not give some love to Heretic? :3 So far these are a few screensies from maps 1 and 2:

MAP01-1.png.2e72b23586b4752315eddb5b92fa84c0.png

Map 01's entrance

MAP01-2.png.6f5062b82067c48600e0357860343c68.png

Yellow key room... but something's interesting. ;)

MAP02-1.png.9ae9d0e956708bc13c4f35c3a5071afe.png

MAP 02 - Why yes, that IS blue ethereal arrows!

MAP02-2.png.0916842c717daaa77f76380a41a96775.png

The bridge of DOOOOOO- I mean the bridge of HEEEEREEETIIIIIC!!!

And I got bored so I made a basic little ENDOOM screen.

ENDOOMBETA.png.1a11ea670f8cd5e3d735ff6264415142.png

On 6/17/2019 at 1:00 PM, boris said:

Das Schwarze Auge, one of the first two games of the Nordland-Trilogie.

100 points, and yes, it is called Realms of Arkania in non-german countries :) I loved the game, one of the first huge open-world games.

Looks like we got to the End of the Hotel! 

Quick area, spooky but relaxing ambience and... Well, yeah!

(Unlike the Laboratory though, you have to explore this Area :p)

Captura de pantalla (5218).png

Captura de pantalla (5219).png

Captura de pantalla (5220).png

Finished updating an old map!

Original map layout, completed somewhere around december 2015

Spoiler

unknown.png

Updated map layout

Spoiler

gzjLbdU.png

Been working on this for a few days, I've had a few attempts at "first map" before but this one I feel kind of proud of so far :) hitting some mappers block atm though so will hopefully get out of that soon. Looking forward to finishing and uploading it!

03bb46d926b2f51335b95229d0288f7b.png

7c869f3a1dc2014661dce0589c6dc250.png

64d201b5d4c550322ddfe23f9a957927.png

9b18e45afff180b7d1da38453a9aaedc.png