CROUCH-DON'T USE

FREELOOK-should NOT be used but ALLOWED

Known Bugs that can't be Fixed-Says it has 90 secrets even tho they are only 32

Custom assets used-one midi,new skybox

Gzdoom features used-None

Time took to make the map-4 days

Format-UDMF format

ONLY SINGLEPLAYER

(the creators of the custom assets are credited via READ.ME files)

Pictures: 

Screenshot_Doom_20190628_115544.png.7707b61fcecbc6925f799c44efe16f7b.pngScreenshot_Doom_20190628_115511.png.aa0dcdfe517e2ca442894861313736c2.pngScreenshot_Doom_20190628_115734.png.3b4da5fd1250d297de73bdd205f78619.png

Edited by Finnthemapmaker

I quite enjoyed this map. My only minor complaint is that the thread title says OUTPOST.wad but the file is MAP01.wad (which does no favors for me finding this wad in the future)

Hello, i really enjoyed your map!! At the end, i wanted to keep going on more maps...very good for a 4 day only. The only thing was the lack of music...you should do more maps... keep up! Cheers ;)

90 secrets? You can reduce those by removing sector effect where joined sectors are if they don't affect main secrets and removing them from decoration related sectors. Also you can unjoin sectors and remove unnecessary secret hand by hand and join things again. 

Edit: you can mark several sectors and remove secret effect from them. There are plenty of ways to do that. 

Edited by Misty

37 minutes ago, Austinado said:

Hello, i really enjoyed your map!! At the end, i wanted to keep going on more maps...very good for a 4 day only. The only thing was the lack of music...you should do more maps... keep up! Cheers ;)

There's music in the wad but it didn't play for me either. 

Just now, DuckReconMajor said:

There's music in the wad but it didn't play for me either. 

Fixed

Thought this was a pretty nice map. Only issue I ran into was that the secret armor on top of the crate can't be obtained as the sectors around it are marked as impassible. Otherwise, good job. Definitely a step up from your previous map.

1 minute ago, Count651 said:

Thought this was a pretty nice map. Only issue I ran into was that the secret armor on top of the crate can't be obtained as the sectors around it are marked as impassible. Otherwise, good job. Definitely a step up from your previous map.

I just fixed that. 

Did a playthrough (Saw you posted in Hak's topic)

Pretty decent map. The combat was a little same-same throughout (Monster closets opening just slightly behind you). Good use of silent/non silent monsters outside of that though.

I only found 2% of secrets (So holy shit how many sectors were tagged).

Needed more weapon variety early on - That was a lot of shotgunning until I found the chaingunners.