Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Night Sentinels and dragons and cyber tanks, oh my

Also, thats deag grav near the slayer. And those dragons had a leader named the 'Great serpent' perhaps, thats was killed by the 'Guardian'? Pieces coming together .... cant wait till Quake con!!!!

18 hours ago, AtimZarr1 said:

The "Doom Executioner" and his "night guards".

Looks like the text was translated from Russian given the "увидите" in:

“You [увидите]», – Martin assured the author of an optimistic note in a laconic message.

Love the inconsistent quote mark usages, by the way, opening with double quotes and closing with guillemets. I suppose Martin's message was actually "you'll see".

4 hours ago, Gez said:

I suppose Martin's message was actually "you'll see".

That's about right. He actually said "You will", which is a stronger confirmation.

Maybe it's part of DLC2, when the Slayer finally confronts the main antagonist, the dark lord.

15 hours ago, igg said:

Maybe it's part of DLC2, when the Slayer finally confronts the main antagonist, the dark lord.

Wouldn't make sense since all the Sentinels that were still on the Slayer’s side are dead, the rest under corrupt Maykr rule in Sentinel Prime.

Pretty sure it’s just depicting one of the unholy crusades. Not that things like the dragons can’t appear still.

On 9/4/2020 at 3:32 PM, Lafuente said:

I came from the Future(lol). The "Dragons" and "Mechanical Ogres" seen in the concept art posted in this thread might be a thing in the upcoming DLC, The Ancient Gods: Part 1
https://www.aroged.com/2020/08/dragons-and-mechanical-ogres-doom-eternal-director-hints-about-expansions/

It didn't happen in Part 1, but they may be a thing in part 2. I hope so. Hugo Martin usually sticks to his words

On 9/5/2020 at 4:25 PM, igg said:

Spoiler

Nice prediction you got there. Indeed Doom Slayer will confront the Dark Lord AKA Evil Slayer