Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Refueling Base

What levels would you most like to see built full-scale in physical reality?

so given that one of the houses in Suburbs is based on the blueprints for Sandy Petersen's then new house, and another's apparently based on his father's house, does this mean that Suburbs was already partially built in reality?

Maybe map01 from Doom 2. The secrets could have little stuffed weapons inside. Maybe pressure activated doors in the wall for secrets?

hey...at least the egyptian maps in Epic 2 are done in reality.....sorta :D

To be honest, and a minor group here, I'd like to see a horror map from a wad to see in reality just for people who'd like to experience some kind of tour...like Atmosfear or the hub map from Unloved.

Bonus place: Sacrament, map 02 ;)

On 6/30/2019 at 8:53 AM, Roofi said:

"The Harlot's Garden" from Sunder (Map 32)

Kind of an ideal residence with a touch of Renaissance style which serves as cover for psychotic people or vampire.

Perfect for inviting your demon friends to have an afternoon tea under shelter of the gazebo, drug them with sleeping pills, then dragging them down to the secret basement to dispose of them.

1 hour ago, Chezza said:

Barrels o' Fun. With props included.

Better idea: Barrels o' Fun with 100% real exploding barrels.

Sunder MAP16 and Deus Vult II's The Unholy Cathedral level.

I think I would like to have a whole building to myself to shape all levels of Going Down full scale reality.

Otherwise, Sunder Map 31, cause it feels refreshing and timeless appearance.

If they were to actual scale where every door is like 4 metres tall, it'd have to be one of the smaller ones else I wouldn't get to see all of it. I'd probably go for Doom 2 MAP01 tbh, it's the one I have the most fond memories of.

I'd like to see Mt. Katoomba constructed in real lif- oh wait.

Any of the levels from Epic and Epic 2 Megawads.

Also, any of the levels from Avactor.

E1M1. Naturally. And I would build it in Yangshuo Cavern, which is the place where the E1 Sky photo was taken. For added authenticity.

E1M3. So that I could sit up in that rocket secret off the E1 secret exit and watch people fall into those inescapable nukage pits around that oval shaped walkway. For science.

Map 11 of Alien Vendetta: Nemesis by Martin Hunsager. The huge marble city set atop a mountain rising out of the water. So I could feel like a real Bond Villian. "No Mr. Imp. I expect you to die."

Map 26 of Eviternity. The first map of the 'Heaven' episode. Because I always felt that heaven was lacking in the heavy ordinance department.

On 7/3/2019 at 2:55 AM, HorrorMovieGuy said:

MAP30 of Kama Sutra. Wouldn't that be something.

Pretty sure I saw that in a Robin Williams movie...

3 hours ago, Magicana said:

Pretty sure I saw that in a Robin Williams movie...

"At Your Cervix..." from the movie "Patch Adams".