Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darkstalker

Christmas break

Well since Christmas holidays are coming I've been wondering : what have you plan to do ?

For me, I plan on relaxing (duh), try to map something, draw, see my friends, see my family, pass some time at the arcades and work to get some money for buying a 3000-3500$ computer.

I fly out of DFW at 1515CST tomorrow. I'll be back behind the cash register by the end of the week. Out of one grind and into another. :/ At least I'll get to see my family and my puppies over the break. :)

I will party, get some hot chicks, go on a cruise, and join a rock and roll band!

... or ya know, I could always just honestly tell about my BORING life and how much time I'll spend eating donuts and staring at a spasmatic screen.

Christmas break, hah. I'll get one day off (the big day of course) then it's back to the grind.

Les see...
...These are in order from most important, read the titles...

Most Important:

• Find and get Christmas present for a certain someone.
  • Get pic of me taken and spruce up to send with that gift.
  • Send present to that special someone (after first two parts of course)
  • Communicate a lot with that special someone.
  • Other things with that special person that I dont feel like explaining.

Second Most important:

• Map
  • Doom
  • Spam
  • Troll
  • Lurk
  • Chillax

Least Important:

• Homework
  • Choirs

I am off college for a month now. I will be working to get money for the ultimate Doom 3 PC which you have all seen my thread about.

try to find a job, i have all of december off from school. no, my college quater just ended, not in high school. really i do need cash so i am looking for a job, anything but fast food

Meh. finish work on my freedoom map, perhaps work on something else for once (first attempt at a DM map, likely.

Bug ppl on AIM (I'm coming for you, DooMBoy......)

Play with my cats. With my tiny rc car. just got it yesterday for no apparent reason (It's one of my christmas presents. my bro handed to to me, telling me he was too lazy to wrap it up.)

Well, lets see. Not much.

-Maybe work on "Kill" some more.
-See my girlfriend more.
-Work at my new job (no more pool/spa store!).
-Watch some anime.
-Figure out a way to purchase a NeoGeo.
-Go buy Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball and then play it with my girlfriend (just for kicks).
-And of course, shop for Christmas.

I should be able to get most, if not all, of that done. Hell, my winter break from school started on Nov. 18th, and I don't go back 'till January 6th.

I plan to:

- Play Doom a lot
- Finish my riverge.wad
- Do some homeworks
- I should exercise a little because I'm going to army but...
- Maybe play some PS2 too
- Eat and sleep :)

Submerge said:

Bug ppl on AIM (I'm coming for you, DooMBoy......)

/me ph33rs

Christmas break? What Christmas break? I'll be working 12 hours a day behind a shitty monochrome terminal in a tiny cubicle with an uncomfortable chair and a single fluorescent light, with a keyboard on which the numpad works intermittently and a gel wristpad that's so oily it numbs your hands.

Fuck Christmas.

BigBadGangsta said:

Sleep n' fuck!

Got some dates lined up with the Palm sisters, eh? :)

DooMer 4ever said:

- Do some homeworks

Boo homework.

Katarhyne said:

Christmas break? What Christmas break? I'll be working 12 hours a day behind a shitty monochrome terminal in a tiny cubicle with an uncomfortable chair and a single fluorescent light, with a keyboard on which the numpad works intermittently and a gel wristpad that's so oily it numbs your hands.

Fuck Christmas.

Ouch, that must suck... :(

Enjoying the WinXP-compatible gamepad I'll finally be getting (Metal Slug ! Marvel VS Street Fighter ! Supreme Snowboarding !), sleeping and a whole lot of nothing.

Oh, and a three-day LAN/pron/booze/weed party my and my buddies (both of them) are organising.

Looks like I'll be getting my Geforce4Ti4600 back this monday, so I'll be playing Doom3 and, perhaps, trying to edit for it...