Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooM_RO

Doom Eternal Launch Trailer music ideas.

If Id are making another one of those TV commercials with music let's make a few suggestions for the tracks. The last one was OK but I would have chosen something else. So for Doom Eternal's CGI trailer (or even just the launch trailer)  I suggest this. It's perfect for Doom. It's old school, it's LEMMY (who doesn't love Lemmy??) and the lyrics fit Doom to a T. They describe what they are doing in Eternal very well, including being in control and dishing out pain.

It's all about the game and how you play it.
All about control and if you can take it.
All about your debt and if you can pay it.
It's all about pain and who's gonna make it.

How about they go the extra step and use a song that inspired the original's soundtrack, like Mouth for War?

Obviously not this since it is not in English and is too dark for a cinematic release trailer, but would be cool otherwise.

I actually loved the launch trailer music though, to be fair (and everything else about it). Ending with that gorgeous At Doom's Gate riff, with the image of the original cover art... turning into the Doom Slayer yanking that Imp up and blasting him with the Shotgun... ugh. Those last few seconds of that trailer had me pumped in ways that words will simply never describe.