Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mizuki_Jun10

So who does it?

Hello doomworld, this is the first time I started a topic in life, I'm quite nervous about it, but of course I'm just a 15-year-old kid, come on then, I have a project, your name is "Tales of taggart, "that name echoes in my mind all the time, so that's the name of the moment, it's actually a MegaWad project with the following story ...

At some point in the history of Marine, Marine is back in hell, his second home, his place of work and fun ...

However for a reason apparently unknown marine infiltrates a specific castle in scream mountains.

What he does not know is that this cursed castle was served to one of the princes of destruction, ABADDON, owner of sheol, owner of ABADDON'S VOID.

Places where marine has stepped and already left its mark ...

Now, Marine, you're about to finish your mission at any cost, and stick the head of ABADDON into the depths of hell, and show him what destruction is ...

This is a clear development, as I want it to unfold during the clusters, on those doom 2 story screens, and it will be an unofficial continuation of doom 2 hell on earth. I want to choose some partners to work with me on this project, because no idiot in Brazil wants to know about this fascinating game. So who does it ??? Sorry for my poor English translation from translators ...

11 hours ago, MetaŁeon said:

At some point in the history of Marine, Marine is back in hell, his second home, his place of work and fun ...

The Marine absent-mindedly punched his card, then, humming a pop song, turned his steps towards an elevator stitched from pulsating viscera. As he rode up, he noticed that the hopeless screams of the damned were particularly high-pitched today. That was a sign of bad weather incoming; the Marine sighed, realizing that once again he'd have to wear his magma-proof raincoat for the lunch break.

He stepped off the elevator at the top level, stepped out into the corridor, and immediately discharged both barrels of his super-shotgun into the face of an approaching Cacodemon. Blue ichor spewed forth, splattering against the bricks. The Cacodemon collapsed, sprawled on the floor like a blood-soaked rag.

"Yo, Bob," the Marine said casually as he stepped over the twitching demon.

"H-h-hhhh...," the demon spluttered. "H-hiii... Flyyyyynnnn...," it continued weakly, its voice screeching like an unoiled iron maiden. "H-h-how'sss... thingssss...?"

"Same ol', same ol'," the Marine responded as he picked up a hollowed-out cranium from a pile of drinking skulls, then looked around for a water cooler. "Daisy got out of her cage yesterday, spent the entire evening cleaning up her pellets..."

My way of speaking was strange I know, but in fact I wanted the story to roll in this field, from stages 01 to 06 would be in the dungeons, 07 to 11 would be in the caves, 12 to 20 would be at the entrances of the castle and the clock tower , then 21 to 30 would be in the main tower of the castle where abaddon would stay, and that obviously would be a very large part. 31 and 32 wanted him to refer to Castlevania, as the Wolfenstein reference.

Edited by MetaŁeon

For now it's just that, it's not that thing, I'll still create a corridor with several rooms and there will be other corpses and demons present, and I'll try to implement my best design, even though I'm new to these things ...1942224884_TalesofTaggartat2019_07.1122-57-14.829R2787.jpg.1a6f7a98861b8cfd87d15349313e861e.jpg

Thank you! So I realized that most of the wads I saw, if passed more in laboratories, or hell in general, or on other planets ... But never in a single location, and have a good view of a castle in hell, would be great! Even more having strong Castlevania influences ...

I also wanted to make a new boss based on the Icon of Sin to not get too much off the mark. Create a logo for the menu, a new hud, and maybe ... Get some packs of afterglow textures. I wanted Abaddon to shoot multiple cacodemon's guided balls and have the Icon's default spawner monster, only two instead of one.

28 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

porra

Caramba, vendo você nos fóruns, esse tempo todo tu era BR... Que doido, ok então o projeto tá ai, já tem eu e FIRMAR, qualquer coisa tu fala se interessar-lo.

Pois é, amigo! Também me surpreendo com a presença de um compatriota. Mas é melhor voltarmos ao inglês, senão vão começar a nos xingar... ou a nos acusar de planos malignos secretos   :P

32 minutes ago, MetaŁeon said:

laughs

Mwahahahahahahaha! >:3 >:)

evil planning in the background