Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

Lunatic Demos [-complevel 9]

map02 uv-speed in 0:45
map03 uv-speed in 2:05

the final area in map03 might allow some av jumps, but they didn't look rewarding enough to grind at them.

lu0203dew.zip

NoobBait said:

Lunatic Map 01 UV-Max in 2:39

This wad needs more maxes!

MAP05 UV-Max in 4:53

Very fun level. Monsters spawn based on time and the last ones spawn at 4:20 afaik.

lu05-453.zip

yea i was a bit startled by the notion of missing a MASSIVE shortcut on map03. :) nice demos!

I realized I forgot to put the txt of map02 in the zip and I had deleted it, so I rewrote one, it's packaged with these new demos :)
Lunatic
Map03 UV Speed in 1:55
Map03 UV Pacifist in 2:06
Map05 UV Speed/Pacifist in 4:23

kimolunatic2.zip

kimo_xvirus said:

I realized I forgot to put the txt of map02 in the zip and I had deleted it, so I rewrote one, it's packaged with these new demos :)
Lunatic
Map03 UV Speed in 1:55
Map03 UV Pacifist in 2:06
Map05 UV Speed/Pacifist in 4:23

Cool stuff man, any plan to do max? Some noob really did a lazy job on the first four maps :P

re: map03, i actually had a different jump in mind for that area (av), so that clouded my mind and it seemed too hard to bother with. i didn't exactly grind the maps. :) cool stuff, kimo!

Lunatic

Map01 UV Tyson in 2:30

lu01t230.zip

I frigging hate myself for forgetting this damn Red Keycard again!! It's very rare that the infight outcome is so good, and this map basically requires you to have very good infighting outcome.

There was once that the HK, Rev and Caco are all died to infighting, but I didn't catch that best chance to cash that run in.