Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Waiting for a train to go to work (practice). About one week left of it. Though they asked if I'm interested in continuing there during the summer. Kinda interested, but would also like to do some game stuff.
2De2mpw.jpg

looking delectably plump in my granny glasses

ICf0c2X.jpg

ate too much Linguiça

5ld1NCR.jpg?1

Edited by DuckReconMajor : make admin hotdog smaller

Me and @Nash I just back from his house earlier today. great guy

ddfdf.jpg

Edited by R1ck

On 6/15/2019 at 11:07 PM, Sugardust said:

No, I do not play guitar nor no how.

7879.PNG

But do you play Zelda games?

On 5/28/2019 at 11:43 PM, Buckshot said:

Me and the things that I love <3

12801280_10153425741778616_818927218078005038_n.jpg

41118229_10155754440843616_8917409759372509184_o.jpg

43398212_10155817685068616_948212033155760128_n.jpg

you're one happy man, I'm really jealous of you

Just a relaxing day at the park to clear my mind of things which have been troubling me lately.

20181211_172235.jpg

Edited by Avoozl

I went into the Helsinki Pride 2019. Got some friend to come there with me right from the start, but she left kinda early, loud music wasn't her thing. Well, I wanted to dance. She danced a little bit with me before leaving. I could have danced more. Another friend arrived to the park, she was fine with loud music and dancing, but she didn't really dance with me, was just dancing next to me. Still this first friend had fun and wants to come again next year and to have like a picnic. Sure some snacks would have been a good idea, now I only had some protein milkshake that wasn't really enough. Weather alternated between hot and cold just like previous year.

Here's the whole gallery of the event: https://imgur.com/a/gPW5Kaz

At the top of a hill in the park with the sea behind. It was a bit windy up here. I had put the flag as a cape, also had a button and a keylace. And it was day 40 on HRT.
wCzhfdz.jpg

A view at the start location of the Pride march. Some announcer at a stage told there were over 100000 people this year. Sure looked more crowded than previous year.
kkV9f4C.jpg

Videoed some dancing with the phone selfie camera.

Left the army, stopped shaving every day, got back into IT, got fat and finally got back into Doom properly. Sealed with a crappy picture of this shirt that amuses me so much.

zrEooKG.jpg

I'd rather my fellow Doomers were fat and not in the army, truth be told. Welcome back!

Cheers @Jimmy - I'm hoping to get something finished and released before I turn 30. Can't help but feel like I've been sitting on my projects half-finished for too long.

Because Doom is my secret-life I have no Dooming-pics of myself. This is the promotional pic from my last podcast-project, because IRL I´m a film-critic since the early 1980ies (that's why I'm holding my favourite movie from 2018 in my hands here). :)

Dia-2019-01-22.jpg

1 hour ago, Linguica said:

took this a few weeks ago for absolutely no reason

*handsome picture*

Can you smell!? What @Linguica is cooking?

2 hours ago, theDia said:

Because Doom is my secret-life I have no Dooming-pics of myself. This is the promotional pic from my last podcast-project, because IRL I´m a film-critic since the early 1980ies (that's why I'm holding my favourite movie from 2018 in my hands here). :)

Dia-2019-01-22.jpg

Love the Fulci film in the background.