Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
budwisers

Doom meets PUBG.

Good to see you again guys!                Im a south korean modder!     

https://youtu.be/mSYDSilp8c4

This is my youtube channel and also you can see more updates if you subscribe me. I just finished my army job, so i can start modding again.. it took 2 years to discharge... Thanks!

Screenshot_2019-07-22-05-30-05.png

Edited by budwisers

Little diffrent. This ganna be just like Dayz.

Realistic Survivor mode. But there will be a battle royale mode too.

1 hour ago, budwisers said:

Little diffrent. This ganna be just like Dayz.

Realistic Survivor mode. But there will be a battle royale mode too.

How will you implement battle royale style game mechanics like the player area shrinking over time?

Cool, can you tell us more about it? At the moment I know more about your military career than the mod.

If you're actually going to simulate Battle Royale it would be ambitious. Would the Doom monsters have a part to play? If so what role will they play?

Maybe non stop hordes of monsters spawn in the shrinking borders when a player is inside.

Well.. I was planning to make a Zombie apocalypse mod 2 years ago... But it was so huge project, i needed someone to help me to make those scripts or something... But i studied alone and i can do it myself if it takes time. It is so hard to make maps. I need some help with making maps. 

10 hours ago, budwisers said:

Well.. I was planning to make a Zombie apocalypse mod 2 years ago... But it was so huge project, i needed someone to help me to make those scripts or something... But i studied alone and i can do it myself if it takes time. It is so hard to make maps. I need some help with making maps. 

10 hours ago, budwisers said:

This ganna be just like Dayz. MMO rpg.

Huge multiplayers. Huge map. Lots of items

You better learn zscript/decorate then. Those things would be needed for a mod like this.