Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan

Nick Baker, Ola Bjorling, Fredrik, Anthony Soto

Since Mordeth closed the namewise thread, I'll have to post my dumb comment here. But anyway, "I thought Fred was fired from Mordeth?"

that's an impressive list of post-Mordeth designers. :P
Come on Gaston! I mean, id will have done 4 Quake games in the time you guys release a second episode. :)

DEMOn said:

that's an impressive list of post-Mordeth designers. :P
Come on Gaston! I mean, id will have done 4 Quake games in the time you guys release a second episode. :)

Tell the guys who stole Mord's comp.

Man, the thought of a wad with the four names in the title working together makes me salivate.

Archvile46 said:

Man, the thought of a wad with the four names in the title working together makes me salivate.

Too bad then.

Just thought I'd point out that I'm not a "post-Mordeth" designer - I'm still working on two levels for the project. Also, Anthony Soto should be returning once episode 2 is finished.

For now the important thing is for Mord to simply get back all he had before the burglary by pieceing together from people.

Cross your fingers, or we may be waiting longer even than... Millennium, there I said it :\

Mordeth has already been in production longer than Millennium - Matt Dixon mentioned to me that Gaston was looking for contributors a couple of months before Gothic DM 1 was released...

Actually, I think Paradox probably takes the award for the longest running Doom project - it's been in development since July 1995 (almost 7 1/2 years) :)