Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

On 7/22/2019 at 3:56 AM, elend said:

Man, that looks really amazing, Bifurcator. Love the mood in these shots as well as the... orange... fog?! glow?!

Its light flares

Well after dealing with a weird schedule at work, I am back with a few screensies of MAP E1M5 of my heretic project. :)

Spoiler

e1m5-01.png.18deef7b19356848283a37f3898a97ac.png

Lava everywhere!

e1m5-02.png.fdc4d6961dcdea37c288b76cc2f6b338.png

Oh jesus this is large! OwO

e1m5-03.png.e16d643ae54deb1eb8421aaa679a3ee7.png

Y

Hopefully I can get some screenshots of my TMoD project up before the end of summer ._.

i decided to upgrade this area of the map03 of darkmoon

Before:

Spoiler

y78rlDq.png

After:

Spoiler

gtdhEj9.png

Im happy with the final result because now i feel the area bigger than the previous version and more detailed, i felt like that area needed more detail in the ceiling

40 minutes ago, Z0k said:

Im happy with the final result because now i feel the area bigger than the previous version and more detailed, i felt like that area needed more detail in the ceiling

It looked cool before and even better after. Great work!

So I'm finally able to get back to mapping. I've had a tough year. Been fighting a very difficult and debilitating addiction (Prison Architect, LOL). But now I'm back and more determined than ever to finish this map. I'm trying to put in an hour per day and at 70% completion it should be ready in a couple of months. Can't wait for you to

see some of the cool game play and surprises I've cooked up this time. 

MAP01 at 2019.07.31 22-13-15.407 [R3041].jpg

MAP01 at 2019.07.31 22-14-26.276 [R3041].jpg

MAP01 at 2019.07.31 22-20-23.314 [R3041].jpg

MAP01 at 2019.07.31 22-24-16.196 [R3041].jpg

On 7/29/2019 at 10:18 AM, Ed said:

FB_IMG_1564359288164.jpg.0b7672245ab55f1442a1b206a93d09a0.jpg

Remastering / expanding / fixing Putrefier. Gameplay and graphics are getting a total overhaul. New areas to explore and less switch-hunt navigation. 

*sigh* I give up...

On 7/31/2019 at 6:26 PM, PeterMoro said:

(Had to go and clear some upload space in "my attachments")

How about using imgur for hosting your images? You can easily link imgur  here with your screenshots and you won't need use already limited account space. Heck, even discord link with picture works. 

11 hours ago, Misty said:

How about using imgur for hosting your images? You can easily link imgur  here with your screenshots and you won't need use already limited account space. Heck, even discord link with picture works. 

Thanks for the tip. 

Apparently I've missed some big advances.

Seeing HUNdebLeonidasX's pic with the multiple separate levels of crates.   Does Doom Builder's 3D mode now show the result of 3d sector transfer specials that you previously had to the load the map in the game to see?

In Ed's Putrifier screenshot, trying to understand that 3D structure of mutated gore level structure?   3D models separate from the actual map or very detailed well accomplished combination of 3D sector transfers and slopes?   Back in 2012 I had to repeatedly start up the game to see my results which were very inconsistent just trying to make somewhat different shaped sloped floating vine covered boulders.

9 hours ago, Gokuma said:

Apparently I've missed some big advances.

Seeing HUNdebLeonidasX's pic with the multiple separate levels of crates.   Does Doom Builder's 3D mode now show the result of 3d sector transfer specials that you previously had to the load the map in the game to see?

In Ed's Putrifier screenshot, trying to understand that 3D structure of mutated gore level structure?   3D models separate from the actual map or very detailed well accomplished combination of 3D sector transfers and slopes?   Back in 2012 I had to repeatedly start up the game to see my results which were very inconsistent just trying to make somewhat different shaped sloped floating vine covered boulders.

Gzdoom builder bugfix shows you 3d stuff in visual mode without any problems. In second case, most likely model and other advanced things were used. Gzdoom supports models, specular and normal maps, I'm not sure about full vocabulary for this advanced stuff, you need refer zdoom forums and wiki.

A work in progress of my wad. It's a old video, so some changes have been made already won't be shown here. I have to get back to working on it again, but my schedule have been holding me up for the past couple of months.

59 minutes ago, ZealknightMR said:

A work in progress of my wad. It's a old video, so some changes have been made already won't be shown here. I have to get back to working on it again, but my schedule have been holding me up for the past couple of months.

Looks absolutely fantastic.