Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

3 hours ago, ZealknightMR said:

A work in progress of my wad. It's a old video, so some changes have been made already won't be shown here. I have to get back to working on it again, but my schedule have been holding me up for the past couple of months.

Amazing work, very nice design! 

image.png.c25947681cacc723d68dfa32d9d27ee3.png

Spoiler

This is possibly a frustrating screenshot to anyone familiar with my previous work :D

EDIT: More screenshots

Spoiler

image.png.c5debbf52e9ee9284626dc1bae82b207.pngimage.png.6fc2ed0ac48d9aa4cb02ffa3cf8e4ded.pngimage.png.f326f0a8d1f40c5be40dfc2382dc3629.png

Edited by EtherBot

My final map is in progress for my mappack Condemned To Eternity. This will be the final boss area.

Naamloos.png

Naamloos.png

Small step for anyone but a huge one for me. Animated textures! To be exact, neons to make the city look alive. Sorry for awful offscreen cap but my laptop melts using any recording software.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, PeterMoro said:

[Good Stuff]

That wall texture made me think for a second that its was a bunch of 3d floors made to give depth. However while that isnt the case its still a great wall texture to use.

Well i have started my 5thWad...this is a Screenshot from the first map i have been working on.

SCOURGE5A1.jpg

Playtest video of MAP06 of Doom: Dissension... GZDoom with Brutal Doom plus a bunch of other mods. Will credit everyone once I release it. Those off-alignment switches aren't my fault, thats the HD texture mod throwing them off. Interested in feedback from the community.

Gonna cross-post my current WIP (first ever map release) from the Doom General picture thread:

Doom_005_14082019_151308.png.55f30823950c8e075ec7ff691498315c.png

Doom_030_15082019_145726.png

Doom_029_15082019_145710.png

Doom_008_14082019_151339.png

Tested and screen-snapped in PrBoom+ (no complevel parameter set yet, going to test on 9 this weekend).

Edited by PasokonDeacon

On 8/14/2019 at 3:36 PM, DoomSpud said:

Playtest video of MAP06 of Doom: Dissension... GZDoom with Brutal Doom plus a bunch of other mods. Will credit everyone once I release it. Those off-alignment switches aren't my fault, thats the HD texture mod throwing them off. Interested in feedback from the community.

@DoomSpud must say that the visuals look pretty amazing, nice job, and that floor...gorgeous.

2 hours ago, Austinado said:

@DoomSpud must say that the visuals look pretty amazing, nice job, and that floor...gorgeous.

@Austinado cheers for the feedback :) Yeah Im a big fan of the reflective floors too but they can be very taxing on the system. Even with a hyper-threaded Xeon and a 4GB Radeon RX580 it still chugs in some places. That framerate drop at the 28 second mark is from reflective floor rendering...

More coming :)

On 8/16/2019 at 5:18 AM, Unitron said:

Screenshot_Doom_20190815_231742.png

That ceiling looks weird, mostly because I see / use it as a floor texture, is that intended to be some sort of ventilation system?

For the last 2 days or so i've been working on a sandbox style city map similar to gm_bigcity but i haven't made much progress considering that the map is going to be 24576x24576 MP across because im making enterable buildings like a fast food to make it a little more complex..

Here's some screenshots from my progress so far:

Spoiler

HW3PuNP.png

P84jGvA.png

lktqpzA.png

I07WlZR.png

bqEywMB.png

Also in-game i just noticed that the bridge has weird 2D textures on it for some reason and i have no idea why since last time it did not.

VMEQxmM.png