Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyDoomguy

Please create crazy maps

You can create crazy maps for TAS and post here. I try to pass this map with TAS. I just want to watch, how far can do with TAS to pass almost impossible wads. Please make map so, that these theoreticaly passable. No flat rooms with over 1000 archviles... no rooms without hidde when you against archviles... no over 2000 monsters.... no long maps that need pass over 30 minuts...

For example this.

Just now, Nine Inch Heels said:

Here's a daring thought: Make these maps yourself.

I did enought maps. I want look from others people :)

46 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

So, is this a challenge?

Yes. If you interest in, you can create a 1 map WAD for this :)

For more creativity you can took dehack from tarakannik WAD. This wad have many dangerous monsters.

Over the past week I've become curious about TASbot. Does TASbot play the maps on its own perfectly or does TASbot need to be programmed at specific frames to do things?

14 hours ago, geo said:

Over the past week I've become curious about TASbot. Does TASbot play the maps on its own perfectly or does TASbot need to be programmed at specific frames to do things?

I never heard about this. I dont think that bot can pass this because bot havent any artificial intelligence...

Can you beat MAP01-MAP03 of my wad using TAS? Maybe on Nightmare if UV is too easy? UV is beatable without TAS but just barely (takes a lot of practice and a bit of luck). It would be really cool to see a TAS run, maybe a no damage run if possible.

http://ifocserv.net/ftp/Random/HardWeps_r3.wad

Edited by cq75

1 hour ago, cq75 said:

Can you beat MAP01-MAP03 of my wad using TAS? Maybe on Nightmare if UV is too easy? UV is beatable without TAS but just barely (takes a lot of practice and a bit of luck). It would be really cool to see a TAS run, maybe a no damage run if possible.

I forgott to writte, that I dont run TAS on nightmare setup. In this setup I would just make speedrun, dodge monsters attacks and rare shooting... That because I like UV more.

I watched your maps and it looks on UV easy for TAS.

Edited by CrazyDoomguy

Another idea, do you only do Boom compatible maps? 

If not, do you think it would be worth attempting a TAS run of an invasion map by yourself? Maybe look through some maps in Armageddon Invasion and Alpha/Delta invasion [1] [2], most of them are kind of long but maybe one or two would work? Note: You'll need skulltag_data.pk3 for those.

Edited by cq75

2 hours ago, cq75 said:

Another idea, do you only do Boom compatible maps? 

If not, do you think it would be worth attempting a TAS run of an invasion map by yourself? Maybe look through some maps in Armageddon Invasion and Alpha/Delta invasion [1] [2], most of them are kind of long but maybe one or two would work? Note: You'll need skulltag_data.pk3 for those.

TAS is unfortunately only for boom compaible...

4 hours ago, cq75 said:

Here's casual (non-TAS) max for 03. Ran out of ammo in FDA, so I became a shotgun farmer. Interestingly, it's possible to pick up the BFG secret a bit early. A TAS with very aggressive strategies would be fun to see. 

Why I got this information today???!!! I should be know about Oblige last 2-3 years!!!!

I cant download Oblige because "Your download will start shortly... (5)". it stay 5 second long time