Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomedDude

E1M1 in 7 seconds?

I think if the player managed to pull of 2 (possibly 3) wall runs without losing too much momentum, like TAS runs can do, combined with damage boost then they could achieve a 7 second run of E1M1. My theory is if you wall run off the angled wall leading into the right-hand turn before the first door then do another wall run of the wall just before the second door along with getting a huge amount of damage boost then E1M1 could be completed in less than 8 seconds. The third wall run is highly unlikely to be pulled off, at least by a human, but if the enemies somehow lined up in the room with the zig-zag path then you might be able to wall run of the monsters too; however, I almost certainly doubt that the enemies in that room will do that.

Edited by Sector 147

I too beat Hangar, but in 6 seconds instead, having also gone for the secret, Xbox-only exit (WadSmoosh allows for this exit to be ran without the patch above). SR50 all the way through (pressing the switch in the armor room, going out to the courtyard, and pressing the secret exit there) *might* allow for a 5 second run, but that's speculation for right now. Figured I'd at least attempt to throw my 2 cents into this without the staff breathing down my neck for it.

On 4/7/2019 at 2:44 AM, Maximum Matt said:

How fast can you type IDSPISPOPD and straferun directly to the exit button?

Somebody start up some noclip speedruns

Faster than you can Smash Pumpkins Into Small Piles Of Putrid Debris.