Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Might actually be my favorite Ozrics song, definitely my favorite as of late. The melodies and how all the instruments blend is fantastic.

You have just crossed the point of no return and you already regret it. Death reigns in these places, fire burns and zombies growl in your presence. You know that nothing happens by chance, but you do not know the causes of a such disaster. You don't have time to think, shelters are very rare. You find a multitude of objects on your way, like a mysterious briefcase on a bus but you don't even have time to examine it in the details that a horde of infected people are already chasing you..........

Edited by Roofi

Let's go for a random listening, after several clicks on the random band button of the metal archives website and skip many black metal bands and other stuff that I don't care about, I come across on this band which have good reviews scores, so I choose to give a listening on their first album.

This is such an underrated album, maybe my favorite Destruction album. Close call between this and Release From Agony.

Forgot how much I love Mushroomhead. Mainly XX and XIII though, I haven't really checked out their other albums enough other than a few songs here and there.

Been listening to the Dead Kennedys again recently. Today it was Frankenchrist, and I've had "Soup is Good Food" stuck in my head all day. Kind of interesting that 35 years later the issues they wrote songs about are still here, and worse. And human misery and corruption has been here for since the dawn of humanity, and it will continue. So that's depressing.

But it's still a good album. My brother thinks it's their worst album; I think it's their best album. They didn't stick with the 1:30-2:30 minute punk songs, and had some really good instrumental work on it. But it didn't get far too long-winded and political like Bedtime for Democracy.

Funny, I thought I knew that song despite not hearing it before, but then it clicked, I only know this cover of that song :P