Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

@Seidolon I'm currently doing a let's play of your Hexen wad on my channel if you're interested. Pretty good stuff so far (intense in terms of combat too). I'm up for more Hexen in the future if you have more in store. More Hexen is always nice.

Preview of a vanilla map I had been working since the beginning of time (scientists speculate time began in 2017). Its done and coming to a doom near you:

Edited by lupinx-Kassman

3 hours ago, lupinx-Kassman said:

Preview of a vanilla map I had been working

Very trippy entrancing showcase, Jim Flynn levels of creativity, i can't express how eager i am to play this.

btw: Good luck to everyone who's doing TNT3 Map01, assuming it's going to pick up from your map.

@seedInteresting. I am glad you like my Hexen WAD. I will get around to watching your play through of it soon. I intend on updating it to V3 pretty soon. I moved all the text strings into a language lump and might get it translated into a few different languages before I update it next.

Part 1 of playing through D!Zone 150 (aka D!Zone 2). I'll be playing through the rest of the Doom 1 wads on the disc tomorrow on stream.