Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neurosis

Post Your (Other) Video Game Screenshots Here

Say what you will about Duke Nukem Forever, the loading tips could be pretty funny.20190306114216_1.jpg.b0e0a059a35ece7d018fd410c9a37557.jpg

Working on some 128x128 textures for Minecraft. Been picking away at a resource pack for ages now. This shows some red concrete, nether wart block and red nether brick, which I made today. Oh and Sand of course...

KzXaTol.jpg

hxOprvk.jpg

This one shows White (bottom of quartz wall) and purple concrete and gray concrete. Plus quartz, quartz pillar, chiselled quartz, diorite and polished diorite.. Acacia doors and an acacia tree of course. That's some smooth stone slabs on the pillars. I haven't done vines or acacia leaves yet so those are vanilla. Oh and the chests are mine... I was kinda testing the purple concrete when I made the little courtyard floor and ended up keeping it that way.

ZRNjqHG.jpg

This is cobblestone and acacia wood slabs. Some andesite and polished andesite in the floor along with diorite. Haven't done the various work stations so the composter is vanilla. Oh yeah my torches are also shown but they still have the vanilla fire.....

DSIbS2x.jpg

Got this one on sale just a couple of weeks ago after a long time on my wishlist, and been playing it ever since. And today the news. RIP Rutger Hauer

20190725004810_1.jpg

20190725004832_1.jpg

On 7/25/2019 at 11:02 AM, jupiter_ex said:

Got this one on sale just a couple of weeks ago after a long time on my wishlist, and been playing it ever since. And today the news. RIP Rutger Hauer

20190725004810_1.jpg

20190725004832_1.jpg

What game is it?

1895783896_kof2.png.3801461dc52f98ddb8c597ab7ad8a1b0.png

The King of Fighters '98 : Ultimate Match Final Edition - Training Mode

Edited by KOF_Guy : Better hits combo

As much as I love eye searing yellows as the next person, the darker palette used between light and dark is lovely on the eyes! This was from my playthrough after years of not actually sitting down to play a full game of S3&K trying to get all of the emeralds and super emeralds.

unknown.png

Got to Death Egg with one 3 out of 7 but new game I have started seems to be going much better! Those last few special stages can be a bitch but I'm working on getting better~!

On 8/15/2019 at 7:31 PM, Urthar said:

The finest sector toilets for your viewing pleasure.

IonFury.png.619073cbab746f1f67767b9439e385ce.png

LOL. I just took a similar screenshot earlier of the same location and was thinking to post it. ;)

Edited by Doom_Dude