Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

jesus freak'n christ!!!

There is some bizarre shit that passes for popular culture in Japan. I'd post some examples, but Linguica would ban my ass in a heartbeat.

Why Would We. Just Lucky It Seems Today. Crazy Old Men

that is wrong in so many ways.
I wonder if there is a Hurt Me Plenty mode? =P
_insert_ joke here.. get it?
I wonder if they keep that game in the back end of the store?
I knew a guy who wouldn't touch arcade games because they never cleaned them... I see his point now.
finally, an arcade game you can practice at home.
I wonder if the'll sell a special controller for the XBOX version...

I saw this game in issue 162 of EGM. I thought it was a joke, but it's not. The poop mascot rules! Oh and EGM said you get to pick different characters for the 'receiver', from Gangsters to Child Molesters (another reason i thought it was a joke).

i am surprised there is not a mouth version. anyway i would have to see this place you call japan, if it really exsist. i wonder of someone says 'screw the hand i am useing my..."
however those are the best mascots ever! i wish my school masscot was a turd

I just keep thinking, a lot of people must of worked on this... somebody had to sit down and design this thing, type the code, draw the graphics, a factory somewhere produces the big fingers, and plastic bums... and nobody along the line stopped and thought: “you know, this is kind of stupid.” But hay, stranger things have been made.

Disorder said:

What's that?

Tentacoo wape!

I mean, you don't want to know, and let's leave it at that. Before Liam the Bard gets here.

IMJack said:

Tentacoo wape!

The Five-Knuckle-Shuffle material of countless Hentai fanboys who think that a squillion tentacles + three female orifaces = turnon.

IMJack said:

I mean, you don't want to know, and let's leave it at that. Before Liam the Bard gets here.

Heh, don't worry, tentacles aren't Liam's thing. He's into the dickgirls.

Archvile46 said:

Heh, don't worry, tentacles aren't Liam's thing. He's into the dickgirls.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I AM AND AM NOT INTO YOU BASEBALL MIDGET OR I'LL FLUSH YOUR INTESTINES WITH THE SPIKED HELLO KITTY VIBRATOR I STOLE FROM RALPHIS' GIRLFRIEND'S UNCLE

Some guy who's name I forgot stuttered:
heh, I so want to move to Japan after college.

Yes, they do have twisted stuff over there. Need I mention "La Blue Girl"?

no you needn't mention it because it isn't twisted. it's like My First Hentai or something.

and sephiroth not like i post here with any regularity anymore but every little pissy thought that crosses your mind is not worth making a thread about. i understand that the existence of something in another country with a !completely different culture! is shocking to someone like you but if anyone here gives a damn about how you think every remotely queer or perverse item from some foreign country is the brainchild of someone who deserves a shot to the face or how you think that every band you dislike enjoys the salty taste of semen-basted biscuits then this place has really become as bad as i thought YAY FOR RUNON SENTENCES

you not as friendly as before, maybe if i could read your english i could understand. so what, this is the fourm for everything else, i never said i didnt like it. i just said i thought it is wierd that someone created such a game. and why do u people seem to think english is my first language? i have said a thousand times that it is not. so deal with it people, at least i am not talking how esco and a few others did.

many of you have been seeing me as some what of a biggot on certian things. well u are wrong, i have a deep respect for other cultures but like any human being there is stuff that i find taboo(like people attracted to children and animals, cause that is wrong and sick). So what if i dont like something u do. i tend to crack jokes at stuff i find disturbing or just plain wrong, thats just me. I dont dog on people unless they get on my nevers or piss me off with something stupid/childish. as far as now i have not broken any fourm rules, and i repspect all the mods(except one but thats another issue) I also respect a good number of the people here, only a few have ever pissed me off.

Spike said:

a squillion tentacles + three female orifaces = turnon.

The thought of that makes me Ill. I'd rather play Boong Ga Boong Ga.

Ct_red_pants said:

I'd rather not. BBG would make me vary sorry if I did.

Heh, yeah, probably. You'd be unlucky to have me or another mod / super mod catch you because we can't be merciful and just Loser you, we only get the option to ban. In any event...

/me watches this thread like a hawk

Liam the Bard said:

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I AM AND AM NOT INTO YOU BASEBALL MIDGET OR I'LL FLUSH YOUR INTESTINES WITH THE SPIKED HELLO KITTY VIBRATOR I STOLE FROM RALPHIS' GIRLFRIEND'S UNCLE

no you needn't mention it because it isn't twisted. it's like My First Hentai or something.

and sephiroth not like i post here with any regularity anymore but every little pissy thought that crosses your mind is not worth making a thread about. i understand that the existence of something in another country with a !completely different culture! is shocking to someone like you but if anyone here gives a damn about how you think every remotely queer or perverse item from some foreign country is the brainchild of someone who deserves a shot to the face or how you think that every band you dislike enjoys the salty taste of semen-basted biscuits then this place has really become as bad as i thought YAY FOR RUNON SENTENCES

Fucking smartass