Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ASON-Z-

Any possible Doomguy actors of your choice?

Who would you like to play as Doomguy in an actual competently made Doom movie?

Personally, I wouldn't mind the Rock.

He's built for it, and he can stay covered with armor the whole movie.

1 minute ago, jeroa said:

lady beard for doomguy and reika saiki as a humanized daisy or as crash

Classy

Not sure who I'd want to play the role of Doomguy, but I want the movie to be directed by Tarantino!

1 hour ago, deepthaw said:

Back when Doom was still new, I thought Kurt Russell in Stargate would have been a pretty good Doomguy.

screen-shot-2017-08-22-at-20-59-46-1.png

GIMME A TIME MACHINE NOW.

2 hours ago, deepthaw said:

Back when Doom was still new, I thought Kurt Russell in Stargate would have been a pretty good Doomguy.

screen-shot-2017-08-22-at-20-59-46-1.png

He'd make an even better BJ Blazkowicz

I was thinking about maybe Casper Van Dien, now that he's older. But upon further inspection I came to realize that Casper actually needs to play Mr. Marty Stratton in a future ID Software docu-drama.

stratton_forum.jpg.9aa47d9927e4d95725bef5927ccb7804.jpg

caspervandien_forum.jpg.f53c69704630dcd07d2078617840eff7.jpg

4 hours ago, wydoomer said:

Anybody, just keep the helmet on and shut the hell up

That. Just get someone who can fit in the suit and helmet, and has a good knack for gesture and posture acting.

1 hour ago, Hartwolf said:

That. Just get someone who can fit in the suit and helmet, and has a good knack for gesture and posture acting.

They also need the muscles for the part, as Doomguy has always been pretty beefy, unless we are doing the 2016 design, then it doesn't really matter. As for my top 3 it would be John Cena (He wasn't bad in the Bumblebee movie), The Rock (Hes got the eyebrows for it), or if we could go back in time, Arnold,as he had both the face and body for Doomguy, but hes past his prime nowadays. tumblr_oj721hJBcS1szcxzqo1_500.jpg.95c4e5e05c464eabff922907ab3ed655.jpg

14 hours ago, Maser said:

Not sure who I'd want to play the role of Doomguy, but I want the movie to be directed by Tarantino!

Not a bad choice for a director now that I think about it.

11 hours ago, wydoomer said:

Anybody, just keep the helmet on and shut the hell up

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually try to give Doomguy a voice.

Defeats the whole purpose of his character.

5 hours ago, TheDoomDude said:

They also need the muscles for the part, as Doomguy has always been pretty beefy, unless we are doing the 2016 design, then it doesn't really matter. As for my top 3 it would be John Cena (He wasn't bad in the Bumblebee movie), The Rock (Hes got the eyebrows for it), or if we could go back in time, Arnold,as he had both the face and body for Doomguy, but hes past his prime nowadays. tumblr_oj721hJBcS1szcxzqo1_500.jpg.95c4e5e05c464eabff922907ab3ed655.jpg

I dunno, if they're in a suit and helmet the whole time, then it doesn't really matter what their body type is because the suit's internal design could potentially accomodate a skinny dude/dudette, and clever camerawork could probably even make up for some shortness.

That said, I would SO see a Doom movie with young Ahnuld in it. He'd march up to the 30ft stop-motion Cyberdemon and just tell it to "Put that rocket DOWN!"

1 minute ago, Hartwolf said:

I dunno, if they're in a suit and helmet the whole time, then it doesn't really matter what their body type is because the suit's internal design could potentially accomodate a skinny dude/dudette, and clever camerawork could probably even make up for some shortness.

That said, I would SO see a Doom movie with young Ahnuld in it. He'd march up to the 30ft stop-motion Cyberdemon and just tell it to "Put that rocket DOWN!"

That would be the only time I'd accept Doomguy talking lol

4 hours ago, aSeriesOfNumbers said:

Not a bad choice for a director now that I think about it.

Tarantino as director? I can't wait to see how Doomguy has a foot fetish...

On 8/20/2019 at 7:47 PM, Eurisko said:

John Cena. He has the Jaw.

Cena would be good for whenever the blursphere is picked up... Seeing as you then can't see him :P.

I'd actually opt to give Doom guy the ole cg treatment. CGI is finally starting to look really good in movies now, his appearance is pretty unique, and hard to replicate every single detail; I don't think any actor has really came close to looking exactly like him. Heck, I actually think if there was an actual new Doom movie (not annihilation), It'll actually benefit if it was entirely cg. So my Doomguy actor of choice? cgi. lol

1217456643_preview_dg2.jpg

57 minutes ago, Memerz1 said:

I'd actually opt to give Doom guy the ole cg treatment. CGI is finally starting to look really good in movies now, his appearance is pretty unique, and hard to replicate every single detail; I don't think any actor has really came close to looking exactly like him. Heck, I actually think if there was an actual new Doom movie (not annihilation), It'll actually benefit if it was entirely cg. So my Doomguy actor of choice? cgi. lol

1217456643_preview_dg2.jpg

That's actually a cool idea. Like those cgi Resident Evil films.