Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DFF

Interception II CP (Old thread, Return to original)

Quick just-in-case, in the text file please don't forget to credit Mechadon for the STTNUMX lumps (big silver numbers in hud), since he originally made them for Speed of Doom and I only repainted them for this project. 

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll include him

Edited the post to include the base Resource pack without the alpha maps for creation purposes. Also included gothic and Galileo31 to the mapper list.

I dropped out of this project previously due to burnout and RL commitments, but I'm feeling a bit refreshed and have more free time now, so I'd like to take another stab at it.  If I have to choose a map slot, put me down for MAP12.

Will do, glad to have you back on board!

Yeah you can post all your progress here, you don’t have to join the discord. I’ll add maps over there as they are completed.

ill put you down for ep1

@DukeOfDoom looks good. Also if you want, TMM actually made a golden planet for map12 originally. So if you want some inspiration i can link you that. He also had a golden sky for the map if you wanted to use that, texture named  HDRKSKY3 

image.png.d280188885ba3e97f11bae7a0e116ceb.png

I'll add you in, i'll keep map 32 open but if not claimed Tsunami can have it.

@JadingTsunami I will give a heads up, map20 is an end of episode map, so It would be preferable to at least have some themeing or concept of returning to earth/teleporting home

38 minutes ago, DerFurer'sFace said:

@JadingTsunami I will give a heads up, map20 is an end of episode map, so It would be preferable to at least have some themeing or concept of returning to earth/teleporting home

Yes, this is good and I have some thoughts for this. I think my idea will keep with the theme and comprise a medium-size map.

@Elio Nako honestly the secret maps are wild cards, no theme specific

I’m working on map31 and it’s got a muddy sunken castle theme 

6 hours ago, DerFurer'sFace said:

@Elio Nako honestly the secret maps are wild cards, no theme specific

I’m working on map31 and it’s got a muddy sunken castle theme 

I actually have a hellish map, but it's on gzdoom hexen format. Although it shouldn't take me more than 2 hours to convert it. I can also do a few tweaks, I'll send you the candidate maps. If you like them, I can make some minor ( and probably major ones too) changes to the map.

Hey everyone, just a heads up that the latest version of the alpha is out. Main changes:

• Added maps 02,20,25
  • Added some textures and edited dehacked for the boss
  • BFG consumes 50 cells per shot, wanted the BFG present but more of a conservatuve use item/make the plasma gun a bit more preferable at times.

keep mapping and feel free to comment and playtest maps, helps in the long run.
    Alpha link

I'm interested in the MAP32 slot and would like to make a bespoke map. This would give me a layout to work on for NaNoWADMo and up to before the project deadline. Let me know if you want to see my solo/collab works; this would be my first whole map for a megawad project.

1 hour ago, PasokonDeacon said:

I'm interested in the MAP32 slot and would like to make a bespoke map. This would give me a layout to work on for NaNoWADMo and up to before the project deadline. Let me know if you want to see my solo/collab works; this would be my first whole map for a megawad project.

Yeah go ahead! I'd love to take a look at what you got going