Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Afterglow

Crucified Dreams Released!

When god put id software on the earth, and id software put doom on the earth, I don't think it was ever meant to look that nice.

Can't wait for the release!

Nick Perrin said:

Can't wait for the release!

Please, please, don't make me laugh. Laughing hurts when you got the flu. :P

Afterglow said:

Do you know something I don't!?

Yes, that Crucified Dreams will be out .soon.

kristus said:

I SEE MISALIGNMENTS. Booyaka

Don't worry, honey, they'll be aligned once it's released (maybe that'll happen some day...).

There are more sectors in one of those screenshots than in all of Doom2. Awesome looking work for sure. Are those real slopes in screenshot 2 or just many little skinny sectors?

Andy Johnsen said:

After, you could drop that Kim CD level by him as he is sort of mapping active these days. Working mail ad would be mute_eater@yahoo.com

Afaik he lost the map in some hd crash way back...I'm sure he won't mind fixing it up a bit.

I'll probably drop him a line later about it... right now I'm editing that map myself because I took some wall graphics out of the texture wad that he happened to use... and the map is a technical mess. None of the floor/light levels are multiples of 16 and I'm really anal about stuff like that. :/

Next person to make a comment about anal and agm gets a cookie.

In soviet russia agm gives you an anal cookie!

EDIT: oh and crudreams is teh own. Makes me feel like doing some maps or textures or something.

Use3D said:

There are more sectors in one of those screenshots than in all of Doom2. Awesome looking work for sure. Are those real slopes in screenshot 2 or just many little skinny sectors?

You're right! But they're not real slopes. You can tell by the pic, you can see the little lines in between each sector.