Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

good games

the news was once agian bashing games for being violent. however they showed extensive game movies(with the name of the game) so they really ended up advertiseing. I saw a couple that looked totaly kick ass, like ghost recon and splinter cell. also unreal tournament 2003, though it is pretty much the same as unreal championship, so i knew how good it looked. sadly no doom3 footage.
also it had the odd interupt with a senator talking about vice city and atheism.
my mom was like "I missed it" i said "i saw some good games" so it ended up being an argument about likeing violent games and not believeing in god. i simply said "shut up, I am 20 years old. its my choice." she continued for about 5 minutes but i ignored her. hey i move this summer, back to my home country. so i can live with it for a while

Sephiroth said:

sadly no doom3 footage.

wha? I wouldn't want to see DooM 3 get targeted.

well there really was not much reporting. like i said a whole shit load of game footage with a few quotes. so end the end all they did was advertise the games. they showed a few older games like halo, halfe life, and quake3. showed newer ones like unreal championship/tournament 2003, hit man 2, vice city, and many others. strangly they showed a good amount of teen rated games.

i remebr once they were reporting a fire and instead show a picture of a woman milking a goat. the new reported guy then says "what the hell?!" it was funny as hell.

Sephiroth said:
my mom was like "I missed it" i said "i saw some good games" so it ended up being an argument about likeing violent games and not believeing in god. i simply said "shut up, I am 20 years old. its my choice." she continued for about 5 minutes but i ignored her. hey i move this summer, back to my home country. so i can live with it for a while

Let me guess, she’s a convert? They’re the worst, regardless of religion (or lack of), for some reason, the newly converted always do there best to beat you over the head with there beliefs (or lack of). I'll pass.

I just finished the Splinter Cell demo and it ROCKS.
Way better than other stealth-games like Metal Gear Solid.