• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

On 9/14/2019 at 7:47 AM, Slipgate Tourist said:

13803758273_e75bcf7aeb_k.jpg

Francesco Traini -  Il Trionfo della Morte, 1325-1350

Good depiction of Hell where all your possessions are useless because you're just naked ... wait except your crowns so everyone knows you're a king powerless against Hell. Oh but wait... there is no hell: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/29/pope-francis-reportedly-claims-there-no-hell/?utm_source=GOOGLE&utm_medium=cpc&utm_id=chacka&utm_campaign=TWT+-+DSA&gclid=CjwKCAjwwvfrBRBIEiwA2nFiPfchfDgP5GW72wjVQ0aDn-JnD-44CurjfBa4hnSi8KP1S2NPjREuLRoCPf0QAvD_BwE

It's okay people keep doing bad things! You want to kill that puppy or abuse your power and kingdom? Go for it. Not even the thought of hell can stop you.

25 minutes ago, geo said:

Good depiction of Hell where all your possessions are useless because you're just naked ... wait except your crowns so everyone knows you're a king powerless against Hell. Oh but wait... there is no hell: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/29/pope-francis-reportedly-claims-there-no-hell/?utm_source=GOOGLE&utm_medium=cpc&utm_id=chacka&utm_campaign=TWT+-+DSA&gclid=CjwKCAjwwvfrBRBIEiwA2nFiPfchfDgP5GW72wjVQ0aDn-JnD-44CurjfBa4hnSi8KP1S2NPjREuLRoCPf0QAvD_BwE

It's okay people keep doing bad things! You want to kill that puppy or abuse your power and kingdom? Go for it. Not even the thought of hell can stop you.

Since the painting is called "The triumph of Death" I thought it represents Death as the great equalizer to whom peasants and kings are indistinguishable, at least that's my interpretation.

1 minute ago, Rince-wind said:

Since the painting is called "The triumph of Death" I thought it represents Death as the great equalizer to whom peasants and kings are indistinguishable, at least that's my interpretation.

But some have crowns. I can distinguish them... unless a random person gets a crown whether they were king or not.

14 minutes ago, geo said:

But some have crowns. I can distinguish them... unless a random person gets a crown whether they were king or not.

Here's a demon with a face on his butt, I hope this clears things out for you

KVWA9qE.jpg

3 minutes ago, Rince-wind said:

Here's a demon with a face on his butt, I hope this clears things out for you

KVWA9qE.jpg

The shit that comes out of our mouths sometimes is us being devilish?

2 hours ago, geo said:

The shit that comes out of our mouths sometimes is us being devilish?

That's one way of interpreting it

t0y778t.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Drowning the Light has surely made quite a few beautiful covers for their last couple of albums.

On 9/15/2019 at 1:25 PM, NerdyButLazy said:

Depressing Jack Nicholson

You know, a month or two ago I was wondering why I hadn't seen Jack in any new movies. I see why now. That's an absolute shame; he's always been one of my favorite actors. His performance in The Shining was amazing. I guess he's taking the Marlon Brando route out. 

On 8/25/2019 at 10:04 AM, Grazza said:

yfuDjVa.jpg

Grundtvigskirken. If you feel like climbing it, it's here.

Since I was in Copenhagen yesterday, I thought I'd take a look at the church that the mountain is named after:

NAbgaQ6.jpg

I also saw it depicted in an art museum (from a very similar angle - I suppose there aren't many places to land a boat around there) with some scribbling on it:

pF1KnFv.jpg

And the church itself in a similar manner:

jXEKB31.jpg