Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SOSU

The "stupid mod idea" thread

Doom, but it's Doomguy playing Doom inside Doom. So you need to finish Ultimate Doom, Doom 2 and Final Doom. But like I said, it's Doomguy playing Doom inside Doom. So you're actually playing Doomguy playing Doomguy inside Ultimate Doom, Doom 2 and Final Doom. So not only do you have to stay alive in the game in the game, but you also need to stay alive in the game. Because where is Doomguy playing as Doomguy? IN HELL OF COURSE. So if you don't pay attention and pause the game occasionally, Doomguy is going to get fragged to fuck by demons sneaking into the computer room because Doomguy was too busy playing as Doomguy inside the game inside the game.

1 hour ago, FractalBeast said:

Doom, but it's Doomguy playing Doom inside Doom. So you need to finish Ultimate Doom, Doom 2 and Final Doom. But like I said, it's Doomguy playing Doom inside Doom. So you're actually playing Doomguy playing Doomguy inside Ultimate Doom, Doom 2 and Final Doom. So not only do you have to stay alive in the game in the game, but you also need to stay alive in the game. Because where is Doomguy playing as Doomguy? IN HELL OF COURSE. So if you don't pay attention and pause the game occasionally, Doomguy is going to get fragged to fuck by demons sneaking into the computer room because Doomguy was too busy playing as Doomguy inside the game inside the game.

Wtf did i just read

59 minutes ago, Kool🅱oi2004 said:

Wtf did i just read

Oh, I've read twice and I finally got it.

Imagine the extra version of this mod - Doomguy play the Doom games, but the place he's standing is not safe at all. Sometimes monsters walks into "room" and try to kill you while you're playing the Doom.

1 hour ago, Đeⓧiaz said:

Imagine the extra version of this mod - Doomguy play the Doom games, but the place he's standing is not safe at all. Sometimes monsters walks into "room" and try to kill you while you're playing the Doom.

oh, sounds neat

4 hours ago, Đeⓧiaz said:

Oh, I've read twice and I finally got it.

Spoiler

Since it technically already exists, it actually shouldn't be too hard to actually make this...

1 hour ago, FractalBeast said:

Since it technically already exists, it actually shouldn't be too hard to actually make this...

...Then we amp it up further by it being Doomguy playing Doom inside of Doom, which is in turn being played by the Doom Slayer.

A Mod where we play as Ronald MCDonald and have to fight using the power of friendship and muscles, having our own Stand called "Mac N' Cheese".

The goal is to kill the fat bois who threat to eat all our burguers, the final boss being a giant fatso called "T H E  B O I".

End.

Probably already suggested but I am not going to read this entire thread to find out...

Politically Correct Doom - where you attempt to get the demons to talk about their feelings and say it's OK, it's not their fault they are this way. The demons then eat your face because well, they are demons. The game is one map long and is comprised of two rooms.

Politically Correct Doom DLC - you play someone who hears about the tragedy on Mars, post thoughts and prayers to Twitter, then go to work.

1 hour ago, Murdoch said:

Politically Correct Doom - where you attempt to get the demons to talk about their feelings and say it's OK, it's not their fault they are this way. The demons then eat your face because well, they are demons. The game is one map long and is comprised of two rooms.

Basically HDoom. Except it is "physical" therapy instead  talking sessions.

22 minutes ago, FractalBeast said:

Basically HDoom. Except it is "physical" therapy instead  talking sessions.

*googles*

*cries*

A mod that converts all enemy attacks to hitscan. Revenant rockets, mancubus fireballs, cyberdemon rockets, pinkie bites etc. land instantly at their target from any distance. Archviles can resurrect any monster from a distance as long as they have line of sight.

4 minutes ago, BoxY said:

A mod that converts all enemy attacks to hitscan. Revenant rockets, mancubus fireballs, cyberdemon rockets, pinkie bites etc. land instantly at their target from any distance. Archviles can resurrect any monster from a distance as long as they have line of sight.

That would make the game exponentially harder.  LOL

- Visceral Cleanup Doomty: You must make your way to the exit killing enemies... but also clean up the blood gore and bodies. To prevent not killing enemies there are already spots of blood and gore you need to pick up and dispose of at the exit carrying them one at a time. Punch is replaced by a mop.

- Cost of Entry: Each door or switch that is opened will either cost health or ammo.

- To Yell and Back: Every gun and projectile yells when fired or in air and it returns to whomever fired it.

- Gunman Taco Truck: You collect ingredients (ammunition) and launch food to feed the enemies that are then pacified by deliciousness.

- Trashy Eternal Doom: Use all textures in 1 level!

Edited by geo

On 9/12/2019 at 10:02 PM, reflex17 said:

DoomDaddy: the Official UAC Dating-Sim

Raise your compatibility with Doomguy-chan by scoring high kill-counts, using armor pickups efficiently and berserking Cyberdemons <3

Don't

2 minutes ago, Kool🅱oi2004 said:

Don't

Imp-sama is so cute, but he'll never notice me... he's too busy throwing fireballs and stuff anyways...

OH is he looking over here? Maybe I punched the air without noticing, and activated him. 

There's no way he'll approach within melee range... Unless...

2 minutes ago, reflex17 said:

Imp-sama is so cute, but he'll never notice me... he's too busy throwing fireballs and stuff anyways...

OH is he looking over here? Maybe I punched the air without noticing, and activated him. 

There's no way he'll approach within melee range... Unless...

Please Stop, This is not ok

1 hour ago, Gaia74 said:

why? :v

He's probably only joking.

Just like I thought they were joking when they said I'd be stationed on the UAC Mars Base. Sugoi !!!

I could hardly wait to start guarding scientists from nothing in particular while they calibrated instruments and ran tests. Some of the lab workers were super cool, there was a cute brunette with a ponytail who put her pencil in her hair like chopsticks, so kawaii. But then the test went bad and the demon portal opened spewing forth the legions of Hell. Worst summer ever :*( Or will it be the best? only time can say. =)

Edited by reflex17

12 minutes ago, reflex17 said:

Just like I thought they were joking when they said I'd be stationed on the UAC Mars Base. Sugoi !!!

I could hardly wait to start guarding scientists from nothing in particular while they calibrated instruments and ran tests. Some of the lab workers are super cool, there was a cute brunette with a ponytail who put her pencil in her hair like chopsticks, so kawaii. But then the test went bad and the demon portal opened spewing forth the legions of Hell. Worst summer ever :*( Or will it be the best? only time can say. =)

I'm goin to call doomguy if you don't stop

1 hour ago, reflex17 said:

I could hardly wait to start guarding scientists from nothing in particular while they calibrated instruments and ran tests. Some of the lab workers are super cool, there was a cute brunette with a ponytail who put her pencil in her hair like chopsticks, so kawaii. But then the test went bad and the demon portal opened spewing forth the legions of Hell. Worst summer ever :*( Or will it be the best? only time can say. =)

Best idea ever 10/10

Steve1989MREInfo Doom. all health packs are MRE's ranging from different eras and countries, each one you pick up Doomguy reviews it and does a muffled "Nice!" with each consumed MRE. 

15 minutes ago, DoomedFox said:

Steve1989MREInfo Doom. all health packs are MRE's ranging from different eras and countries, each one you pick up Doomguy reviews it and does a muffled "Nice!" with each consumed MRE. 

Outstanding.

Megasphere pickup sound: "Let's get this out onto a tray"

PETD (People For The Ethical Treatment Of Demons) Doom. I can't think anything for this mod but I think it has something to do with not hurting demons at all because bad things will happen to the player.

Joker Doom

You play as the Joker living in a society and slowly turn into a clown.

Every doom level combined into one giant map (including console exclusive levels)

On 12/8/2019 at 3:54 AM, Master O said:

Daikatana remade in the GZdoom engine.  

Daikatana 2. Made in GZDoom engine.

11 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Every doom level combined into one giant map (including console exclusive levels)

Whoops...

A Battle Royale map and mod for Doom? Considering the absurd size of some maps and the fact that odamex can support 100 players at the same time (sorta) this maybe feasible for something so stupid.

And it's extremely funny seeing people still commenting on HDoom to this day. I thought it stopped being relevant a long time ago. lol