Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eurisko

The Art Of Doom Eternal (Book)

Just a heads up.

The Art Of Doom Eternal Book has been listed on Amazon UK with a March 3rd 2020 release date.

The Art of Doom: Eternal https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1506715540/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_vOWrDb758QNQ2

Wasn't sure if this was worth a whole thread but I know people like to collect this stuff and wasn’t sure where else to put it up.

Would be cool if the forums had a section for DOOM merch and fans collections , just a thought. 

On 8/18/2019 at 3:31 AM, DoomSpud said:

I have the book from the last game. What an incredible tome it is.

Me too, as well as 'The Making of Doom 3'. This will make a fine addition.

While we wait for these books, there's always the official twitter accounts posting art.

https://twitter.com/DOOM/status/1176919296175329280

Although i must admit, even though these areas look cool, i can't really not notice some things being copied, stretched and mirrored, since it's digital art.

Just realized those colors resemble the co-op/multiplayer colors in the original games. (grey was supposed to be cyan but it isn't because of limited color palette i think)

Wonder how much of Quake Champions Doom content would they put on Eternal.

I always speculated that indigo was originally going to be one of the marine colors esp since you have those blues on the palette.  Maybe at some point the developers didn't like it and never bothered to change the name.

INDIGO.png.623f2b0abde2be1b7239095dc1d49041.png

They said the patch was out, but the mobile version hasn’t been updated yet. Weird.

EDIT: Ok, just got it.

Edited by Ramiel

On 9/26/2019 at 9:54 AM, Hunting4r2d2 said:

I'm definitely liking the look of some of these areas:

image.png.2028a096b21c309ec708e3f4be2c069f.png

image.png.5c7fd1d7d40b4422e587e8667ea3cb60.png

Also, they just confirmed some classic skins for the Doom Slayer:

image.png.2df5de88d9910f0210468a5ba54e3fd4.png

Really cool to see that ID brought the classic doom marine from doom (quake champions) I wounder if were able to use this in the campaign  

1 hour ago, OneDoomedSpaceMarine said:

Really cool to see that ID brought the classic doom marine from doom (quake champions) I wounder if were able to use this in the campaign  

I would assume so. There’s those short scenes in the campaign where you can actually see him outside of first person.

I imagine that would also change the viewmodels.

On 9/27/2019 at 4:23 PM, Ramiel said:

I would assume so. There’s those short scenes in the campaign where you can actually see him outside of first person.

I imagine that would also change the viewmodels.

Yeah, I bet you unlock the original green marine for beating the game.

These alternate costumes really remind me of that Spiderman game for the PS1....maybe it's just me?

On 10/2/2019 at 3:13 PM, massivefanofdoom said:

Is it the same as the artbook in the collectors edition?

No, the book in the collectors edition is a 'Lore Book' which I guess will give us background info on the enemies and locations with the game.

1 hour ago, Eurisko said:

No, the book in the collectors edition is a 'Lore Book' which I guess will give us background info on the enemies and locations with the game.

Well usually art books have lore to go with it, like the diablo ones. But to me 2 books are better than one :)