Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spineapple tea

First map that I've made thats beatable

Hmm, a tiny laser rifle and SSG slaughterfest. The switch texture at the end sums it all up, lol.

Don't fret though, nobody's first map is a masterpiece. Just keep mapping and I'm sure you'll make some awesome stuff in the future.

Just now, EpicTyphlosion said:

Hmm, a tiny laser rifle and SSG slaughterfest. The switch texture at the end sums it all up, lol.

Don't fret though, nobody's first map is a masterpiece. Just keep mapping and I'm sure you'll make some awesome stuff in the future.

I mainly made this to test out doors and level exits. I honestly think I'm gonna laugh at this map soon, lol.

Kinda reminds me of one of those maps you'd find in like a "1000 doom levels on 1 disc!" D!zone type things.

At least you have different textures and worked out how to make damaging sectors, don't get discouraged keep at it and some day you'll make a great level!

You said you made this map to test doors and level exits? maybe it'd be best to keep these kinds of maps to yourself without uploading them until you figure out all the functions of your doom builder, also its good practice to state what commercial iwad your map uses, which map its on and other stuff maybe include a readme in future releases

18 minutes ago, WolfBlue said:

Kinda reminds me of one of those maps you'd find in like a "1000 doom levels on 1 disc!" D!zone type things.

Omg, I actually have lots of those shovelware disks downloaded. I wish they actually paid attention to the quality of the wads instead of just slapping whatever they could find on the disks, lol

Heh. Yeah this isn't anything fancy. small, simple and a LOT of flying tomatoes! :D Bonus points for plasma rifle spammage. :3

Sillyness aside I'm glad you're able to make a beatable map. It's nice, simple and nothing over the top. Though it does lack substance... or cohesion...

Honestly I like what you can do so far. Keep up the good work. :)

6/10

14 minutes ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

Heh. Yeah this isn't anything fancy. small, simple and a LOT of flying tomatoes! :D Bonus points for plasma rifle spammage. :3

Sillyness aside I'm glad you're able to make a beatable map. It's nice, simple and nothing over the top. Though it does lack substance... or cohesion...

Honestly I like what you can do so far. Keep up the good work. :)

6/10

Well for a first map I guess thats a complement :D