Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TastyWheat

Hi kids

Well I've finally registered after about a year reading this site. Just thought I'd make some noise to say greetings.

I'm an aussie uni student that helps run a LAN Party in our local area. Why did I say that? I don't know. I feel like a newbie just doing this, but hell, I'm bored and I'm wondering if id will drop us a christmas present this year, be it source or another look at DOOM III.

Although this should really go in the Religeon and Politics forum, greetings!

Hmm, id have already released the source for Wolf3d, Doom and Quake/Q2 engines, but I doubt they'll release the Q3A engine for another year at least.

Yeah, I doubt it as well. Q3A was released three years ago, but Q2 was 3 years old when it's source was out... wasn't it? Can't remember.

Apologies for the wrong forum post, but I only check out the DOOM III/General forums to be honest :)

Who're YOU calling "kid" boy!?
;-)

Anyways welcome to the DW forums mate.

Well I've finally registered after about a year reading this site. Just thought I'd make some noise to say greetings.

[...]but I only check out the DOOM III/General forums to be honest :)

Ahh nostalgia, that was me in a nutshell when I was a newbie - lurked for a bit more than a year, then signed up a year ago - how time goes fast!
Oh yeah, and at first before I got registered I only checked the Doom 3 forum (back then it was just called "Doom 3" and there was no tech forum) because I only wanted to see people's ideas on the new Doom, plus I already felt that I knew everything worth knowing about the old Dooms so I couldn't see a reason for checking out the classic Doom general forum. One day I got bored (because of low activity in the Doom 3 forum) and then I lurked the classic forums to find that some of the topics there were actually quite interesting.

You should check out the classic Doom general forum sometime :-)

You've caught us in a good mood, as newbies have been "sparse" this month.

Anyway, welcome to our beautiful forums where your entire afternoons will inevitably be stolen and sealed in a tiny crate in which it will be shipped off to a little planet near Mars that I like to call, Doomworld. I mainly avoid the DooM 3 forums, so I suppose that we will not meet much.

Enjoy your stay!

Epyo said:

I mainly avoid the DooM 3 forums, so I suppose that we will not meet much.

HERETIC! BURN!
;-)

As Korax would say:"Greetings, mortal, are you ready to die?"

Heh heh, welcome to the forums and may you become an accomplished spammer ;)

Epyo said:
You've caught us in a good mood, as newbies have been "sparse" this month.

I'll say! nobody's even said that the spidermastermind in that picture looks like it's taking a leak-

opps.

:P

Ct_red_pants said:

I'll say! nobody's even said that the spidermastermind in that picture looks like it's taking a leak-

opps.

:P

Now that you mention it...

Oh great, another aussie.

Well, welcome anyways. Try not to piss of the mods, don't make spam threads, and keep the phrase "swim swim hungry" in your mind at all times.

Hah, gotta love that "swim swim hungry" :)

The Dopefish Lives!

That pic was done in MSPaint believe it or not... one of my mates was bored one day and didn't have Photoshop or anything like it, hence the pink. I finished it off. Paint's palette sucks the big one.