Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Exactly. This location is made to order from photos of a real place - Lopuhinka Military Unit. Organizer of stalkerstrike events on this base was asked me to make a map. According to the scenario, the participants had to play this map on PC, being in one of the abandoned base buildings and finding tags, navigate them in the real base, completing parts of the quest.

29 minutes ago, StormCatcher.77 said:

Exactly. This location is made to order from photos of a real place - Lopuhinka Military Unit. Organizer of stalkerstrike events on this base was asked me to make a map. According to the scenario, the participants had to play this map on PC, being in one of the abandoned base buildings and finding tags, navigate them in the real base, completing parts of the quest.

Nice. Прикольно.

I can tell I'm nearly done with this map by how much I hate it right now....

Just have the tags to verify/fix (halfway through that) and if I'm not stupid and add anything else; then this map will be done.

fuckthismap.png.9eb447c50d4fd2e90a3828dbd9f82390.png

30 minutes ago, Octillion said:

Trying to redeem my wad with at least one good map.

Don't say that. All the maps will be good to someone out there. And if you still do feel they're bad, don't be afraid to remake them (unless you've a deadline of course). The WAD I'm currently working on has seen 4 maps revamped (and maybe more in the future, depends) because I wasn't happy about the gameplay.

4 hours ago, Octillion said:

Trying to redeem my wad with at least one good map.

Screenshot_Doom_20190926_183549.png

That design looks sick; Like one of the jungle maps from Scythe 2. Very nice.

1 hour ago, Magicana said:

That design looks sick; Like one of the jungle maps from Scythe 2. Very nice.

That's an interesting comparison, didn't think of Scythe when I was making this.

All I'm gonna say is this is my take on a horror-ish theme map.

1534709393_TMoD3D36.png.99f656a5dfb38cb42fe9caa892c5552d.png

What's this? A few updated models as well as a black outline effect on the models? :o

Yup! I'm going to attempt to add a "black outline" to every last model used in this project so erm... expect no map updates for about another week or two minimum. :3

Finished the bare layout for my second map, a plutonia.wad romp featuring abuse of Milo-style curves and hopefully some Dario-isms (currently missing id WAD references which I'll pick out soon).

2lhAsS0.png

4wsJA1M.png

4wA8Ivp.png

I have been working on a DOOM episode replacement, which is a spiritual successor to Thy Flesh Consumed. It will be my first ever contribution to DOOM, though I am nowhere near finishing it just yet. The maps will most likely not be final, many changes are expected to be made. Nevertheless, here are some screenshots of the maps in progress: 

Screenshot_Doom_20190706_175109.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190927_204014.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190927_204205.png

4 hours ago, Scorpius said:

I have been working on a DOOM episode replacement, which is a spiritual successor to Thy Flesh Consumed. It will be my first ever contribution to DOOM, though I am nowhere near finishing it just yet. The maps will most likely not be final, many changes are expected to be made. Nevertheless, here are some screenshots of the maps in progress: 

Screenshot_Doom_20190706_175109.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190927_204014.png

Screenshot_Doom_20190927_204205.png

Feels very Episode 4 - First two screenshots resemble (In a homage sense rather than a copy sense) E4M1 and E4M2 while the last screenshot is very Sigil. I like how they look.

21 hours ago, Spectre01 said:

Casually working on a small Moon-themed episode.

Wreckage of your spaceship:

9e0ualP.png

Crater from the other side:

T8APBXr.png

Love it man 

Working on updating my PSX/D64/mission pack style mod CYAN-DOOM for GZDoom that I released on Doom's 24th birthday. Renamed to LILA-DOOM, it has fixes and improvements over the original. I'll be updating my old thread eventually with re-upped downloads. Some screenshots:

DTh1Rgk.png

JCEtpdl.png

LTsLAhS.png

QXMshLE.png

RQLKXta.png

VObyMlh.png

WltcUep.png

YGiQbtN.png

zICxF9F.png

On 9/27/2019 at 10:55 AM, Spectre01 said:

Casually working on a small Moon-themed episode.

Oh, moon themed episode? Awesome, i'm always a sucker for moon maps :) 

Keep it up. Looks cool