Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TeamTNS

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #425 - Doom Zero (Part I)

TNS425.png

As you might have heard: Doom 2 is now 25 years old. That of course didn't go without the community noticing so among other things there's now a new megawad called Doom Zero which was created with the design principles of id Software level makers in mind.

Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate quarter of a century of Doom 2 so see you in Doom Zero!

DMFLAGS: 1174487140 / 806496256 / 0
Skill: Ultra Violence
IWAD: doom2 or freedoom0_11_3
PWADs: doomzero
Maps: 01-15, 31, 32
Lives: 1
Players: 25/100
Item Respawn Time: 60 seconds
Player Join Limit: 3 minutes

Date: 3rd October 2019

Euro session: 19:00 BST/14:00 EDT at [L@P], Finland

Get ZDaemon and join in.

Edited by TeamTNS

Found another bug! There are 2 maps that don't have a player 2-4 starting points. 0_o Please redownload the game for all that plans to participate in the co-op. Link to the download in the first post of the Doom Zero thread has been updated.

(you probably already saw this in the Doom Zero thread but I'm posting it here just in case)

Edited by DASI-I

Don't forget that you have to add  DOOMZERO.DEH in the "Extra parms" section.

So I've been messing around with ZDaemon and its my first time using it and it's a pretty awesome piece of software. Just trying to figure out how to freely activate spectating mode. Because I don't think me being in South Africa and having slow internet is going to be a good idea for me to join in the fight but I would still love to spectate.

Hey there, thanks for the quick fix and we will be happy to have you!

The dehacked is going to be loaded as a separate wad because there doesn't seem to be a way to provide extra parameters in the server setup (well, at least not in the GUI).

You can switch between players you want to spectate with F12.

The next time you play doom zero  (I think you said next week or something you guys will continue maps 16-30) I just want to let you know that somehow I have undone some of the fixes to maps 24, 25, 26, and 30 (no items in easy and medium difficulties or players 2-4 spawn points). Please download the latest version again. (I'm such a doofus :P)