Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

best virus ever!

well I arived at my grand parents house to get the "something is worng with the computer" phrase. anyway i go and check it out. what i found made me fall to the floor laugthing. every icon on the desktop was replaced with a little penis/balls symbol. also every icon was named 'fap fap fap' I asked her how she got the virus and she said she had turned off the virus scan. well after i ran the thin i removed the virus and repaired the damage, to the violated icons. as far as i know tht was all it did. anyway i forgot to see what this virus was called. if anyone has run into or seen a similar one tell me.

"fap fap fap"....hmmmmm, sounds like a SAism to me if anything. Quite spooky too. I wouldn't be too suprised myself if someone from there was writing viruses.

Hm. That reminds me of a computer virus my reading class teacher got. the Word 'wazzu' would be placed at random in any text files she worked with. so more often than not, out worksheets would have at least one wazzu on it. She never got rid of it. :)

Submerge said:

Hm. That reminds me of a computer virus my reading class teacher got. the Word 'wazzu' would be placed at random in any text files she worked with. so more often than not, out worksheets would have at least one wazzu on it. She never got rid of it. :)

now THAT is funny! HAHAHAHA

man, i must have a sick sense of humor

Submerge said:

Heh, I remember infecting all the machines at my high school with this.

Both these viruses are actually several years old. I dont remember what the penis one is called, but the second is, of course, called the Wazzu virus.

Quast said:

"fap fap fap"....hmmmmm, sounds like a SAism to me if anything. Quite spooky too. I wouldn't be too suprised myself if someone from there was writing viruses.

It is used in comics to symbolify the sound of a masturbating male.

Little Faith, for God's sake, remember the Forum Rules and be glad I don't have ban powers. Yes, I read the comic too, a lot of folx here do, but you still can't link to it.

/me gives little faith the wazzu virus, and beats him with his 4 digit postcount.

Dorkus. I didn't need to know that!

Sephiroth said:

lets just refer to it as the penis virus untill we find its true name, hey that might even be its name.

Jesus Christ, is that a full stop I see at the end of a sentence?

Sorry guys. Twas a complete lapse of judgement and once I realised what i'd done I was unable to reach a computer with internet access (christmas is a busy time, you know).

hah. i want to give that to some of my teachers. problem is, they use some anti virus program. mcaffee sheild? i dont know. i wonder if i rename it to something else.