Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jupiter_ex

Betruger's swapped eye

If this has already been mentioned in the 15 years since the release of D3 / RoE feel free to show me the door, but I searched and really couldn't find it.

I've been binge-replaying D3 / RoE / TLM lately for the Nth time and just now I noticed that Betruger's bad eye swaps place between Doom 3 and RoE. Here's some videos I found to prove it.

Doesn't have anything to do with them being from original / BFG edition, or XBox / PC whatever.

I've particularly been replaying BFG edition, but found videos from the original releases with the same detail. 

I'm surprised that wasnt spotted. I'm currently playing BFG edition , I'll keep an eye out for it.

Ba-dum tish.

Wow, never noticed that before. But then, I play the 21st century Dooms significantly less than the classic ones.

While it was almost certainly a modeling mistake that was just kept in the end, I feel it's a bit poetic, given Betruger's transformation. What he was blind to as a mortal he now sees, but has lost vision of mortality at the same time.

On 8/13/2019 at 3:19 PM, Quasar said:

While it was almost certainly a modeling mistake that was just kept in the end, I feel it's a bit poetic, given Betruger's transformation. What he was blind to as a mortal he now sees, but has lost vision of mortality at the same time.

Beautiful, well done.

On 9/28/2019 at 10:54 PM, jupiter_ex said:

I think betruger looks more like an Anthony Hopkins type. But we'll see with the upcoming "adaptation" in Doom Anihilation

So how was Doom Anihilation ?