Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Catpho

DBP 16 : Cyb's Freaky Colonoscopy

Alternate title: Rootpain 3: CyberColons. 

Seriously though I like the theme of this wad! Definitely gonna play it later today when I have the time. 

3 hours ago, Tango said:

you're telling me yall made a theme out of cyberdemon butt?

Looks more like "into a cyberdemon butt" than out of it, tbh :D

Do I wanna know what's in those red flasks?

4 hours ago, Tango said:

you're telling me yall made a theme out of cyberdemon butt?

Was there ever a more worthy subject?

Doomguy & BFG: Cyb's Inside, Gory

This WAD advances the noble cause of de-stigmatizing demonic prostate exams. Clear it now to get your free UAC Intervention Urology Certification!

I boot it up and I'm hearing Hungry Freaks Daddy followed by Sinister Footwear, instant 5*

EDIT: Even the intermission is a sorta elevator-version of Let's Make the Water Turn Black. This wad has a great soundtrack overall!

I found a small bug, doesn't matter at all really:

Screenshot_Doom_20191006_185847.png.e3bb2c19033e8bcdca2861673112ed5d.png

Edited by Doomkid

3 hours ago, Doomkid said:

I boot it up and I'm hearing Hungry Freaks Daddy followed by Sinister Footwear, instant 5*

EDIT: Even the intermission is a sorta elevator-version of Let's Make the Water Turn Black. This wad has a great soundtrack overall!

Heh, I knew that if there was one person that was gonna appreciate the music choices here it would be you! :)

Colonoscopy for everyone~ Stick it up your butt~ *ffpop* Ouch my butt~ Ouch my butt!

A highly original and hilarious concept for a Doom wad, I will have to play this one when I get time.

Edited by Avoozl

There are gaps here that I don't think were intended.

P7VqHzD.png

They really were tearing each other a new one!

eDcN5MN.png

I think Freedoom pinky replacements would work well in this wad.

Played a little of it yesterday, is a really cool mapset, really interesting theme!

11 minutes ago, Da Werecat said:

I think Freedoom pinky replacements would work well in this wad.

Yeah, me too!

18 hours ago, xvertigox said:

Some of the avatar faces like yours depict accurate reactions to this mod's existence.

Your avatar is looking @Maes planning a point of attack.

Area 51 may have failed, but Doomguy getting ready to clap alien cheeks!

@Catpho putting horror and atmosphere back into Doom.

Edited by geo

I played through the entire thing on HNTR (which probably is much like UV on most levels) in basically one sitting using GZDoom and mouselook. It's really good! I think I only died in the boss level, but things got tight once or twice in the later levels as well. Luckily, playing continuously I often had plenty of firepower to dig myself out of the scrapes I got myself into. No dud levels there really, although "The Runs" gave me the impression I was missing a lot when I pegged it as instructed.

Great theme, good humour and a thoroughly enjoyable map set. DBK4L!

Thanks for the comments and reactions, everyone! The DBP Krew is staying nutty with it.

A special shoutout to @SuperCupcakeTactics for allowing us to use some extra-special custom graphics to take the visuals to the next level. Since we're still finalizing things and getting a proper credits file together, I should note that Cuppy's graphics are exclusively licensed for this set, in contrast to the usual Creative Commons license we otherwise use for DBP stuff. 

Spoiler

(The specific graphics are the gore piles and the big Shub previously seen in Maskim Xul, stored here as SSWVK0 & SSWVL0, TGRNA0-TGRND0, and CPOSO0-CPOST0.)

So talk to Cuppy himself if you're really itching to use these, he's a cool dude!

Thank you! The big Shub-Niggurath sprites as you may have seen in Maskim Xul are free to use as long as I'm credited but the gore pile sprites (the one that looks like a gore nest) are exclusive to this project for now until later released with my permissions in the future.

Shared the Shub on the 'Share Your Sprites!' thread for y'all!

Edited by SuperCupcakeTactics

33 minutes ago, Da Werecat said:

Gold is not all that glitters.

On behalf of the whole team, I'll wholeheartedly accept this award.

Spoiler

1469548446_ScreenShot2019-10-07at6_45_31PM.png.00802058224f695128f525c77aa56705.png