Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blackgoblinmagic

Eternal release date...i bet u...

43 minutes ago, scalliano said:

DE is now dangerously close to CP77 and I'm concerned that could potentially hurt it.

This worries me too, hope initial sales aren't affected by Cyberpunk 2077 and everything else coming out at that time.

Nah Doom V has a marketing budget that as much as fans love CP77 and that little indie studio, iD and Bethesda will still bury them. At some point it was Modern Warfare that killed sales for all video games.

Holy crap this must be a conspiracy.

Elder Scroll's Oblivion was originally supposed to come out November 22nd 2005 (same day as Doom Eternal.)  It too was delayed to March 20 just like Doom Eternal...

Clearly Bethesda is behind the Elder Scroll's franchise.

Is it a coincidence?

18 minutes ago, STILES said:

Clearly Bethesda is behind the Elder Scroll's franchise.

Impossible! I demand evidence!

didnt they say you can preorder eternal and get doom 64 along with it

and didnt they also say doom 64 comes out in 2020

i mean

Just spit ballin here and just to clarify I know nothing about coding or game design etc... But I notice in the statement from Id that the Switch version is delayed even past the PC ,PS4 and XBO ports. Could the switch version be having difficulty and as a result has slowed the production of Eternal?

Oh and i almost forgot, at least the chainsaw in the DoomHunter is a little D64 reference.

But i do think D3 sometimes feels less restricted in terms of designs, considering the Bruiser in RoE had a screen for a mouth.

But on the other hand, new Doom games seem like they had a bit more to offer in terms of enemy mechanics, even though i fear Eternal doesn't focus on creating monsters' abilities as much as they do with weapon alt fires.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, EtherBot said:

didnt they say you can preorder eternal and get doom 64 along with it

and didnt they also say doom 64 comes out in 2020

i mean

I wonder what this official D64 rerelease can even offer to feel fresh since Doom 2 in some modern ports had No Rest For The Living.