Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

Subway

Anyone here like Subway subs? They are really good and I walk a bit less than a half mile to and from there for lunch almost every day. I am even gradually losing weight too! :)

Mr Sub, California Subs, Quiznos, Louie's Subs, Lamborguini's Subs, New York Subs all freaking rule. Subway sucks.

In other words, I'll eat subs anywhere BUT Subway.

Hm, I'm not used to subways - they are extremely rare in my country, not to mention as good as non-existent.

There's one on Bold St in Liverpool City Centre - but i tend not to go there as my mate's ninja-evil-bastard ex-boyfriend works there.

It's full of Subways's where I live, it's not bad but I don't really like veggies and healthy stuff. The pizza subway was good tho.

The double-meat coldcut combo with all the heart-attack trimmings... Simply my favorite lunch item. I don't care about the veggie stuff, life is too short to suffer diets on...

Subway is the #1 fast food franchise in the world, bar nothing, no two ways about it.

Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels.

Subway is awesome but I don't get there nearly as often as I should, as there's only one in my city and it's in an awkward place you can't park near.

Mmm, Philly cheesesteak...

Subways are rare in my country too so I don't use them. The one time I did use it I didn't like it at all. What's up with the gangsterlooking persons/subway link? They keep staring at you, they steal stuff. Meh, so I don't like subways.

-edit- Heh, I thought you meant these lol =)

My favorite sub is the good ol' turkey and cheese, with lettuce, olives, onions, and if I'm in that kind of mood, banana peppers. A close second would be the italian BMT with all the same extras.

By the way, do any of you use those stamps they often give you (though they sometimes forget)?

Yeah, Subway's good. My favorites are the Subway Melt with black olives, mayonase, and black pepper, and the Cold Cut Trio, with either the same as the Subway Melt, or viniger and oil, black pepper, and black olives.

I once liked Subway, then one day I saw the light...
And it was called Blimpies....
And it was good.

In the winter I hit Quiznos cause when it's cold you can't beat the warm toasty savory flavor of their subs. In the summer I prefer Subway. Cool and fresh. mmmmmmmm.

There's one at Reading railway station (where I often find myself waiting for annoying amounts of time). I can't see what all the fuss is about though. I'd prefer a Taco Bell myself.

Um, yeah it's good...we only have the option of Subway, since australia lacks in the competition department for Subway. And it's cool since I know everyone that works at the local Subway, hehehhe :P

Grazza said:

There's one at Reading railway station (where I often find myself waiting for annoying amounts of time). I can't see what all the fuss is about though. I'd prefer a Taco Bell myself.

Taco Hell? They must have better workers over there... I do like the new grilled fajita stuffed burrito though.

Disorder said:

Subways are rare in my country too so I don't use them. The one time I did use it I didn't like it at all. What's up with the gangsterlooking persons/subway link? They keep staring at you, they steal stuff. Meh, so I don't like subways.

-edit- Heh, I thought you meant these lol =)

Heh, I believe only Amsterdam and Rotterdam use them...

Go download the Southpark episode 'Jared has aides' to learn all the important stuff about Subway sandwiches :P

FirebrandX said:

Taco Hell? They must have better workers over there... I do like the new grilled fajita stuffed burrito though.

Actually they are quite rare over here. I've always found them to be pretty good in the US though (but my experience of them is mainly in airports and ski resorts; maybe they make more of an effort there).

BTW, in Britain, "subway" means a pedestrian tunnel under a road/railway line/whatever where you sometimes find homeless people dossing down, and which are often used as an impromptu public toilet. Not the easiest name under which to market a fast-food joint.

Subways is awful. The food is crappy (reheated bacon? ugh) and the places are unhygienic (in one of the subways I went to they kept the cutlery bunged in the gap between the food trays; god knows whats down there). Oh and the food tastes crap. In the town I live there are three subways, they seem to make money being the only place open when drunk people come out of clubs at 2AM.

My gripes with Subway:

-HOW HARD IS IT TO BAG YOUR FRIKKEN BREAD! Every time I go in there, the bread is dry.
-The cleanliness of the stores is horrendous. I know it all depends on whose running the store, but still.
-No selection compared to other sub places.
-The toppings suck.
-The meat quality sucks.
-The subs taste cheap.
-Customer servivce is terrible. Again, I guess it depends on the management. But's it's my experience.

pritch said:

Mmm, Philly cheesesteak...

b3sT sUb 3v@r!!11 As long as they hold the rabbit food. :P

Epyo said:

I like it all...except Arby's. ew.

Mmmmm, Arby's chicken sandwich. :) Shame you don't like it. :P

They tore the Subway out of my school's cafeteria. Bastards. Replaced it with some half-assed AARAMARK sandwich shoppe. Those Subways did most of the food business on-campus, too.

Anyway, I like Subway.

Megalyth said:

Food sucks.

Nobody should eat.

Sounds like a plan. You go first, and we'll see how it turns out. :P