• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Armolitskiy

Desintegration

|\\ |''\  /  || |\ | TT |''\  /--  |''\  /\   TT || |''| |\ |        //
|// \_  _/ || | \| ||  \_   \_7 | \ /    \ ||  || |_| | \|      //

=================================//

DESINTEGRATION - is a two-level wad. This wad was created in two days. Design - tech-base. The architecture of this WAD is quite simple, as is the detail. The difficulty level is approximately medium. The palette has been slightly changed. I changed green, red, brown and blue.

This wad was created in the UDMF format and tested in the GZDOOM (this port is recommended). You can use absolutely any gameplay mod, because I did not use custom monsters and weapons in this wad.

IWAD - DOOM 2

Jumping - recommended to get some bonuses or get out of the trap
Freelook - no matter
Crouching - no matter

SCREENSHOTS

Spoiler

R8x2bw-Om7-V.png

Ua-T7-WGUu3j.png

7-Qukg-HFf2s.png

9-Eq-RVFOx-XG.png

CREDITS

Spoiler

Playtesting:
Matias
kknot5889
Magicana
ketmar

Textures:
Oops! All tech-base project's texturepack
5th episode TxP
Potpourr
Nightmare texturepack
Mortiser

DOWNLOAD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fg7VgQtxzBiK0Jkc47bQlLblcaBNn8tG/view?usp=sharing

DesintegrationWad.zip

DON'Treadme

Spoiler

Archive Maintainer : Thank you for download!

Advanced engine needed : UDMF compatible

Primary purpose : Single play

Title : DESINTEGRATION

Filename : Desintegration

Release date : 28.09.2019

Author : Armolitskiy (Nikolay)

Email Address : 1geh123.123geh1@gmail.com

Other Files By Author : Liqudation

Misc. Author Info : Just a russian guy

Description : Desintegration - is a two-level wad. This wad was created in two days. Design - tech-base. The architecture of this WAD is quite simple, as is the detail. The difficulty level is approximately medium. The palette has been slightly changed. I changed green, red, brown and blue. This wad was created in the UDMF format and tested in the GZDOOM (this port is recommended). You can use absolutely any gameplay mod, because I did not use custom monsters and weapons in this wad.

Additional Credits to : Playtesting: Matias kknot5889 Magicana ketmar Textures: Oops! All tech-base project's texturepack 5th episode TxP Potpourr Nightmare texturepack Mortiser

===========================================================================

* What is included *

New levels : 2

Sounds : No

Music : No

Graphics : Yes

Dehacked/BEX Patch : No

Demos : No

Other : No

Other files required : DOOM2.wad

* Play Information *

Game : Doom 2

Single Player : Designed for

Cooperative 2-4 Player : No

Deathmatch 2-4 Player : No

Other game styles : None

Difficulty Settings : Not implemented

* Construction *

Base : New from scratch

Build Time : 7 days, 1-2 hours per day

May Not Run With : -

Tested With : GZDOOM

* Copyright / Permissions *

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/ You are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. If you do so, you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. You may not use the material for commercial purposes. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.

* Where to get the file that this text file describes *

The Usual: ftp://archives.gamers.org/pub/idgames/ and mirrors

Edited by Armolitskiy

These are pretty engaging maps! I'm not that great at doom so I died a couple of times in both maps. The outdoor area of the second one was my fav. The final room of the second level in my opinion sorta spikes in difficulty and doesn't seem as structured as the rest of the level, though.

Spoiler

I found leaping in to get a clear shot at the first archvile quite frustrating with only 10 rockets. the second archvile was far simpler to deal with in comparison.

5 hours ago, _sink said:

These are pretty engaging maps! I'm not that great at doom so I died a couple of times in both maps. The outdoor area of the second one was my fav. The final room of the second level in my opinion sorta spikes in difficulty and doesn't seem as structured as the rest of the level, though.

Reveal hidden contents

I found leaping in to get a clear shot at the first archvile quite frustrating with only 10 rockets. the second archvile was far simpler to deal with in comparison.

Thank. In principle, I agree with you.  The end of the level is a little hard.

A few little neat and enjoyable maps in my collection! The experience of the first map seemed to me rather easy, and the completion of the second was stressful. I could not seize the moment and arch-vile burnt me to death. In general, I liked this minimalistic, but striking design. I look forward to continuing!

15 hours ago, StormCatcher.77 said:

A few little neat and enjoyable maps in my collection! The experience of the first map seemed to me rather easy, and the completion of the second was stressful. I could not seize the moment and arch-vile burnt me to death. In general, I liked this minimalistic, but striking design. I look forward to continuing!

Thankee!