Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noiser

DOOM 4 VANILLA v3.2

1 hour ago, Doomenator said:

O, realy? You just added the some Epic Shit Stuff and Bolognese Gore Mod to the archive. How is that can be Brutal D4V? )

so?

O, realy? You just added the some Epic Shit Stuff and Bolognese Gore Mod to the archive. How is that can be Brutal D4V? )

im no pro. im no coder. i just like playing doom with cool shit i like. just wanted to share. if you dont like it, then thats fine. i dont care. not gonna stop my fun.

2 minutes ago, DderNabroc said:

so?

Do you speak English? How is that can be Brutal D4V?

Look at real Brutal Doom, Son. )

Spoiler

And stop double post spamming.

Do you speak English? How is that can be Brutal D4V?

Look at real Brutal Doom, Son. )

Reveal hidden contents

And stop double post spamming.

im quite aware of the difference, thank you.

13 minutes ago, DderNabroc said:

im quite aware of the difference, thank you.

Excellently. Then do not write enchanting stupid and pathos things such as "i just MADE Brutal D4V".

You have made absolutely nothing. It's not Brutal, and most importantly it's not Vanilla. Don't mislead people.

In addition, there is no need to share 1.2 Gb such a trash. Everyone knows how to download and run different mods together. )

jesus. you're supposed to rip and tear demons. not fellow doomers... way to put me down. hope you feel good about it.

modding doom is supposed to be enjoyable for everyone. having a unique experience with doom is why it's so fun to mod in the first place. you obviously don't enjoy my mash up of "trash" and that's fine. you don't have to. nobody is being forced to play or like it. but i shared it in case someone out there wanted gore, pretty textures, and an immersive feel all in one without the pain and hours of going through and tweaking what should go in and what should stay out. what have YOU contributed to this forum other than your blunt negativity? NOTHING. so shut it. also, ya know, Brutal doom 64 was released by the same dude that did brutal doom. yet it featured NO fatalities. NO new weapons, and NO new animations. so before you spout off about how someone is so wrong for not staying true to the source material, do some research. Noiser, i enjoy D4V. i made it even more enjoyable FOR MYSELF. but if anyone wants to play this particular build, then great. hope you have fun.

happy dooming.

Edited by DderNabroc

49 minutes ago, DderNabroc said:

jesus. you're supposed to rip and tear demons. not fellow doomers... way to put me down. hope you feel good about it.

modding doom is supposed to be enjoyable for everyone. having a unique experience with doom is why it's so fun to mod in the first place. you obviously don't enjoy my mash up of "trash" and that's fine. you don't have to. nobody is being forced to play or like it. but i shared it in case someone out there wanted gore, pretty textures, and an immersive feel all in one without the pain and hours of going through and tweaking what should go in and what should stay out. what have YOU contributed to this forum other than your blunt negativity? NOTHING. so shut it. also, ya know, Brutal doom 64 was released by the same dude that did brutal doom. yet it featured NO fatalities. NO new weapons, and NO new animations. so before you spout off about how someone is so wrong for not staying true to the source material, do some research. Noiser, i enjoy D4V. i made it even more enjoyable FOR MYSELF. but if anyone wants to play this particular build, then great. hope you have fun.

happy dooming.

Hey, you have just done nothing, but COMPRESSING OTHER PEOPLE'S WORKS into a 1.2 GB download.

That is not MODDING, but STEALING.

(By your above logic, you have done nothing to contribute to the community either.)

Look, you can just tell people what to download to supercharge their D4V experience, rather than wasting your time uploading mods that aren't even yours. 

And uh, Doomenator is not blaming you for not being true to the source material, but rather for your "stolen" mods.

Edited by TheNoob_Gamer

1 hour ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Hey, you have just done nothing, but COMPRESSING OTHER PEOPLE'S WORKS into a 1.2 GB download.

That is not MODDING, but STEALING.

(By your above logic, you have done nothing to contribute to the community either.)

Look, you can just tell people what to download to supercharge their D4V experience, rather than wasting your time uploading mods that aren't even yours. 

And uh, Doomenator is not blaming you for not being true to the source material, but rather for your "stolen" mods.

i never meant that i MADE these things, its obvious i meant that i just made a build to share. that is all. 

1 hour ago, DderNabroc said:

i never meant that i MADE these things, its obvious i meant that i just made a build to share. that is all. 

Check your reading comprehension, for god's sake. You didn't need to waste your time uploading mods that are still alive and kicking. Just leave the name of the mods + a footage/screenshot of you playing D4V with those. 

6 hours ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Check your reading comprehension, for god's sake. You didn't need to waste your time uploading mods that are still alive and kicking. Just leave the name of the mods + a footage/screenshot of you playing D4V with those. 

K. Sorry. 

13 hours ago, DarkShotX45 said:

I have a question

Why does D2TWiD's Map31 and Map32 change into the Map07 which comes with D4V?

They are not compatible with D4V - these levels uses Dehacked monsters and a custom palette

10 hours ago, DarkShotX45 said:

Also, is a texture pack only wad planned for use with other mods?

I don't have any plans yet, sorry :-(

Edited by Noiser

hell yes. you're the best Noiser :D the lite version should be really helpful for the next RC of Drought, cheers man!

Fixed some compatibility issues with E3M8 on GZDoom (boss projectiles being blocked on walls)
Zdoom ports are always a problem in terms of compatibility lol

File reuploaded (sorry about that)

Hey!, im surprised to see some Eternal Damnation maps used here hehe, im kinda surprised the e2 map got used since usually i don't hear much from that map from people that have played it, and seeing the e4 maps as a replacement for the last e4 map is interesting since i had never tought about how it would play on the e4m8 slot, guess it feels appropriate considering it's based on killing the boss monsters hehe. It's cool you used those maps as an alternative for the vanilla maps that are problematic with this mod, just be sure to add the proper credit and origin of those maps please :)

51 minutes ago, DMPhobos said:

It's cool you used those maps as an alternative for the vanilla maps that are problematic with this mod, just be sure to add the proper credit and origin of those maps please :)

Don't worry, I added the links right now! Thanks a lot for making these maps btw.
EDIT: Putting it here as well - Eternal Damnation (idgames)

Edited by Noiser

45 minutes ago, Get Phobo said:

Why the hell is this 1.2 GB in size? What is it that takes up so much space?

Basically a mod compilation. (Gore mods and HUDs)

He has apologized, so please, don't derail the thread.

Yeah, I see. It's mostly different music packs and the Doom Remake HD textures.

At least, he used the latest GZDoom, not some prehistoric one. It's not too bad if you fix his PK3-renamed-WAD file.

Let me know if you find anything else guys. I couldn't stop myself so I added some final visual quirks to the gauss cannon blast. Just for fun, nothing important (I like this weapon a lot).

Hopefully this will be the last tweak for this release, unless I had to do something with the new maps. 
Your feedback\bug report is always welcome!

Edited by Noiser

I really love the new textures, especially the new damaging floors. Maybe this is an odd request, but can you release the textures you used, or show where to get them? Specifically I love how the lava actually looks like lava!

My old man hasn't played Doom in like 20+ years and I wanted to give him Doom as a present. He already played Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Plutonia, and TNT. I want him to play some maps he hasn't played before so I'm gonna give him Sigil + D4V, but *just in case* he is not keen on playing modded Doom, I still want him to experience Sigil with the upgraded textures! Case and point: the lava doesn't even glow in the original Doom! You can't even see the red in the sky!

EDIT: both pics are e5m5 in GZDoom

ew.png

WEW.png

Edited by Hard2Poop

As it seems, there were some problems regarding D4V-lite and GZDoom. I fixed the file already, thanks to Doctrine Gamer from the ZDoom forum for letting me know.

On 10/26/2019 at 11:50 PM, Hard2Poop said:

I really love the new textures, especially the new damaging floors. Maybe this is an odd request, but can you release the textures you used, or show where to get them? Specifically I love how the lava actually looks like lava!

You can pick the textures using a program like Slade, but unfortunately that will not be enough for things like how the lava looks. For that you will need to take some other files like GLDEFS, the palette and colormap. I can try to make a file for you, but I can't promise yet. I'm using all the time I have to release\fix these updates.

Edited by Noiser

want to say i like your mod but i have a bug in gzdoom when i hit the baron of hell with any weaopn they turn in to the robot with the backpack but i can shoot them to until the death animation show up (using gzdoom 4.2.3)

Screenshot_Doom_20191027_183541.png.dffdefe11ab2b8379465c53c7d599c2e.png

Are you running any other mods with this? I just did a quick run through E1M8 in gzdoom 4.2.1 and the barons were acting normally.

4 hours ago, Kuschelmonster said:

ok it was a mod that i have put to the skins folder i was a blood color fix for some monster now i have remove it and the barons act normal

Im getting the same problem. what did you remove? gore mod stuff?