Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hansen

"Rip it, Tear it, Smash it!" released!

As always, very nice levels. I think what I like most about your levels is the perfect balance between realism and fiction, plus the semi-non-linearity (is that a actually a word? :)

Yup, 2 really nice levels there. Very shores of hell, really capturing that disgusting corrupted base feel (that's a good thing BTW :-)).

I'd say that these didn't remind me particulalry of Pablo's maps. Whilst these and Pablo's Ep2 styled maps both unquestionably capture the Ep2 feeling, the style of each is quite individual too.

Just finished it, what a beauty. Almost jumped out of my chair early in the first map, anyone who plays it will know. :)

A wad in ep2 theme? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I love ep2!!!

/me dl right now "Rip it, Tear it, Smash it"

Hey, c-cooper, you says in your home page that you gave up making an entire ep2-themed wad? Ohhhhh, man, c´mon, c´mon, please, reconsider your decision, pleeeeeeeease!!!!

/me fall to my knees begging for c-cooper to rethink his decision.

Sorry, Caco! I'm already hard at work making a Doom 2 level. I'm one of those designers who likes to do all sorts of styles, and I just needed to get back to some Doom 2 stuff. I've been doing Ult. Doom levels for a long time now, with my CH Retro Episode and 2002 ADO levels and now these two. I could really feel it when I was working on Hellcore's map15 originally designed by master Fusion that I had a craving for some Doom 2 detailed level designing shit! Man, have I said design a lot in this reply! Whoops... Blow my head will you please? BLAM!......