Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bobstremglav

Which games are bad, but you like them?

4 minutes ago, cambreaKer said:

Well, I look some gameplay, and they looks pretty interesting
Specially first one, but some death animations looks too parody and funny

I played in LoTD when I was maybe 11 or 12, and I still like replay this

Also I like short indie games, something like Bitsturbed, 8-bit Killer, Siren Head and etc...

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric. Its the worst performing game in the franchises history ..... but I like it for some reason.

3 minutes ago, Eurisko said:

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric. Its the worst performing game in the franchises history ..... but I like it for some reason.

What about Sonic 2006? I thought it IS the worst game about Sonic

1 minute ago, bobstremglav said:

What about Sonic 2006? I thought it IS the worst game about Sonic

Yeah '06 is really bad but Boom sold worse.

sniper: path of vengeance

That sniper game was became a bestseller in my country after a guy reviewed it on youtube.

Also

Dont get me wrong Postal 3 is horrible but the amount of things they couldn't do right still amuses me.

Is not that bad actually just immature and outdated

Every NES port by hummer team. They’re not bad, especially for bootleggers, but they aren’t exactly good. I still play them now and then regardless.

Hexen. I didn't realize how bad some of the puzzles in that game were until I had played some other puzzle games.

However, it still gives me a huge nostalgia trip because I loved the atmosphere and action when it came out (I was only 4 at the time, lol). I also love the idea of mixing the fast-action of Doom with some dungeon-crawler puzzley and RPG elements.

I love the game, and considered it to be a great game, but a lot of people hate Friday the 13th on NES for the stupidest reasons.

Fallout 4. The quest writing has serious issues (but there's a mod for that), but the world is well built and fun to explore, and the settlement building is fun.

Just now, Deⓧiaz said:

Yes. Problems, officer?

No, it's just slow-paced for me. I dunno why, but Far Cry 2 is much funnier for me. Also, can I ask you about one thing in messages?

Pretty much any 3D Sonic game. As awful as they are, they have something about them that is still charming.

There was a game on the OG Xbox called Shadow Ops: Red Mercury. It was published by Atari, a company considered classic but put out some real stinkers in the Xbox/PS2/GC era. Shadow Ops was one that was overlooked and earned subpar reviews. I rented it and played co-op with a friend and we loved it. It's almost entirely linear and definitely nothing spectacular but the co-op was stellar.

EDIT: OH WOW LOOK AT THE ANGLE OF THAT DEAGLE LOL 

For that would be "Xena - Warrior Princess" on the PSone. Got this game from the rental store and didn't read any reviews beforehand. I did like it quite much, because it was a simple hack'n'slash title with especially moody graphics. There was just something about the game's art direction, which I immediately liked. Later I found out, that it mostly got negative reviews from everyone, heh.

Spoiler

xena_10gkzi.jpg

xena_2yljes.jpg

xena_344kt5.png

xena_4svjeg.png

On 11/9/2019 at 6:47 PM, Murdoch said:

Fallout 4. The quest writing has serious issues (but there's a mod for that), but the world is well built and fun to explore, and the settlement building is fun.

I typically don't mess around with mods but with Fallout 4 I got some stuff to basically make it a horror survival game. I do like it vanilla, but had a great time with it modded, totally different approach. 

Hearing people say stalker is bad, makes me sad :(

A great game but with technical flaws.

Sonic Adventure 2. As much as it lacks some key features of SA1, and degrades the Knuckles/rouge stages, it's still good with the sonic/tails stages. And add the music too to the good part.