Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chipper35

Howdy!

In all seriousness, welcome. If you're a fan of Doom (in any iteration, really) you've come to the right place. These forums are pretty fantastic. With use of the search queue, almost any kind of information can be found -- there's an army of incredibly knowledgeable people here. If you're ever having issues or questions regarding editing, source ports, or anything really, support is generally instantaneous at times. There's a mountain of unbelievably high-quality content, and I definitely suggest taking a look at the years of Cacowards winners. There are awesome community projects going at almost all times, and can be super fun to participate in if that's your thing. 

There's a lot to be discovered. Hope you enjoy your stay!

iA4wphw.jpg

Okay so welcome to the most awesome forum dedicated to the most awesome game with the most awesome community which produce the most awesome mods so i wish you the most awesome welcome...

yay another Texan! 

based on the size of Texas you are within 800 miles of me

sniff sniff

there you are.

Probably not the most appropriate way to say hello but since it's a DooM engine game it fits with the website (And also because despite the fact it's called DooMworld forums, hexen, heretic and rarely strife wads DO exist here):

Hallo,

the second one is better imho, at last its more related to DooM. Welcome and greetings from Germany.

MfG

oh damn forgot to make a howdy thread myself

welcome to the forums I am also new here