Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

An Avatar Conundrum

I've thought about it for awhile: what would happen if suddenly everyone on Doomworld woke up as a living embodiment of their avatar? How would they feel? What would their new lives entail?

I know for me, I would feel fine, maybe a little itchy. I would have a craving for salt licks, but still live a relatively normal life, albeit as an actual furry.  What about you? Would your life be drastically different, and how so?

Well, my avatar is Tyrael. If it's losing a face for pretty much improving everything else, then that's a win situation for me. I'll pretty much be drifting in the clouds for the most part and not bother anyone, with the occasional family vists of course.

CRAPPILY DRAWN FLOATING ASSHOLE HERE TO TAZE EVERY LIVING BEING IN SIGHT

AND DIE IN TWO SUPER SHOTGUN BLASTS

Well, currently I would wake up as the Queen of Vampires (or king, if the gender is preserved) as seen in Adventure Time. It would be pretty interesting, I would be able to levitate, turn into a bestial form, consume the color instead of blood (though I have no problem with drinking blood, I have plenty of enemies I'd gladly suck all the blood from anyway), magic powers to some extent, but retain the traditional weakness to sunlight so I'd have to cover my body and/or always have an umbrella with me. I'd be fine, mostly xd.

Ironic that this thread shows up at this time, had it showed up when I had my previous avatars (Juzo Suzuya, Batwoman, Batman Beyond, Demonaz, and more) things would have been pretty darn different. Especially with the last one, I would've woken up as a Communist leader rofl.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to wake up as a sentient combination of letters and numbers.

Holy shit, I would become Doomguy!

(or a Doom Marine... not sure if it was ever proven if the cover marine was us but apples and oranges)

my current avatar is an edited kaleidoscope image of some lab where they were doing spectrum laser testing that I found on google images

so I guess if I'm that, any of you that get reincarnated with opposable thumbs can use the lasers for a sweet dance-party or something =) 

I am a supernatural entity, represented by this symbol. If you would look at my true form, your mind would melt.

I don't like the idea of being my custom character, The suffering and responsibility he has is too much for me, although it has its advantages