Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smokeanaut

I'm having issues finding a certain mod

Hello, everybody. I'm new here, so forgive me if I posted this is the wrong spot, or whatnot. I'm looking for a mod that I had. I reset my computer not too long ago and lost it and I'm having a rough time finding it again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCBsfiQE-Is&t=1134s It's clearly a mix of a couple mods (Beautiful Doom, Ketchup) but the other mods I'm not too sure of. Thank you for reading, and thank you in advance 

5 hours ago, Yugiboy85 said:

Can't load the link. 

Really? I'm not having an issue copy and pasting it to the search bar

Edited by Smokeanaut

43 minutes ago, Doomenator said:

You gave a link to your own video, where there is a link to the mod.

You wrote: "Everything you see in the video is included in this mod. I believe I got it from here

https://www.moddb.com/games/doom/addons/cosmetic-doom-v141 "

But on the video and by second link are different mods. So what are you looking for? 

I thought the link I gave was the mod I was using, but it wasn't. I honestly don't remember where I found the mod originally. As you can see in the comments, someone asked what mod I was using, only for me to realize that I wasn't using the mod I linked in the description. Now I'm just asking around to see if anyone can recognize the mod/series of mods that went into said mod since I can't seem to find it anywhere/If I could find the mods that are used in the video to recreate what I was using here. Does that make sense? I think the one I'm really looking for now is whatever mod makes the wall shiny 

2 hours ago, Smokeanaut said:

I thought the link I gave was the mod I was using, but it wasn't. 

What do you mean you thought? You gave a link to the mod not knowing what it is, and didn't even compare it to the video. You used different mods, and obviously compatible with each other, recorded a video and have no idea what you used.

Sounds like bullshit!

30 minutes ago, Doomenator said:

What do you mean you thought? You gave a link to the mod not knowing what it is, and didn't even compare it to the video. You used different mods, and obviously compatible with each other, recorded a video and have no idea what you used.

Sounds like bullshit!

What are you on about, dude? Why would I even lie about any of this? Should I give you a timeline of everything that happened? 

>Downloads Doom 4 graphics mod

>Wonders if there's a mod similar to it without the 3D models

>Finds a forum linking to "Doom Cosmetic Mod" which stated it was a combination of a few enhancement mods

>Uses it for a month or so

>Makes Video

>Factory resets computer due to wanting more space on my hard drive

>Forgets the mod even existed 

>Gets comment asking what mod I used

>Finds "Cosmetic Doom" on moddb

>Assumes it's right due to it being called "Cosmetic Doom"

>Links it to guy, then adds it to description

>Get's another comment from him

>Realizes that I want the mod again

>Downloads the link in the description 

>Realizes it wasn't the same one

>Now I'm here trying to find out what "Cosmetic Doom" mod I used, and am confused on how I can't seem to find it

2 hours ago, Smokeanaut said:

Why would I even lie about any of this?

I have no idea. It's impossible to confuse one with the other, especially after you've recorded a bunch of videos. Which for some reason are not in the correct order.

And I'm don't think you're lying, no. It more looks like some kind of mind pathology. )

18 hours ago, Rex705 said:

The mod you are looking for is called Plastic Doom but good luck finding a link.

Thank you. I found it

17 hours ago, Doomenator said:

I have no idea. It's impossible to confuse one with the other, especially after you've recorded a bunch of videos. Which for some reason are not in the correct order.

And I'm don't think you're lying, no. It more looks like some kind of mind pathology. )

Cool. Whatever you say, brother