Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MassiveEdgelord

Do you do any drugs?

Title. It can be any kind. I currently do Zoloft that prescribed to me by my psychiatrist and it's great. I also did weed a couple of times which was good the first time but bad the second.

EDIT: I've also vaped and drunk beer on occasion. Beer tastes awful btw and smoking does nothing for me.

Edited by MassiveEdgelord

I take prescription meds for a number of things. Each Day I need 8 pills.

I play Doom. The sound of the Shotgun is my drug.

In all seriousness: No, besides alcohol considering the definition.

4 hours ago, CBM said:

I take prescription meds.

Same here, I suffer from a neurological disorder which means I have to take meds on a daily basis, sadly.

In don't do illegal drugs, I do enjoy a good beer or wine on occasion.

Edited by Slipgate Tourist

Soma, Nuke, Ephemerol, elephant tranquilizers, Asswakcrakhammer, Blade's serum, berserk stimulant, stuff they put in concert food in Blood Diner.

Edited by Gokuma

Drugs drugs or "drugs" drugs?

Because in my student days I was a hardcore psychonaut, exploring all kinds of weird mindspaces on all kinds of molecules that almost looked like natural neurotransmitters.

I smoked smeed quite often, but stopped because it got boring. Also psychedelic mushrooms several times, which i can recommend only in a controlled environment, with an extra person staying dry. But what i prefer for several years now is doing sports, f.e. climbing in a gym or outside, or just being outside in a forest. I also do apnoe-diving, which is awesome. If you do breathing-exercises at home, you can also get an O2-overdose, which gets your fingers tingeling and is quite cool (and safe, if you don´t try to walk around while holding your breath).

So basically, i stopped drugs (and also mostly alcohol) because i didn´t like the side-effects, like a hangover on the next day or lying on a couch for hours... 

air, mostly. tried to get rid of that addiction, but that shit is so addictive that i cannot spend even five minutes without taking another breath.

1 hour ago, maxmanium said:

Alcohol, weed, and nicotine. Trying to ween off nicotine tho.

Oddly enough, the FDA has recently granted approval to many research institutions and universities such as Harvard for the clinical testing of psilocybin on human subjects in the treatment of PTSD, depression and addiction, in particular addiction to nicotine. In early studies the active chemical in "magic mushrooms" has been shown to have actual measurable benefit in the treatment of these and other related disorders.

As for me, I only huff the finest jenkem

Apart from some alcohol every now and then, and WAY, WAY too much coffee, no sir.

In both senses of the word.

I've smoked more weed and drank more alcohol in my teens than I care to remember , melted my mind on them.

These days its strictly coffee and boomer juice. 

Nope, was offered to try Magic Mushrooms once though. Apparently according to my mum, because of my ADHD and Aspergers Syndrome, taking hallucinants will seriously fuck me right up.

Never. Excluding alcohol (I drink beer and wine) and caffeine (Pepsi, coffee and something else).

But sometimes I think about smoking weed.

I furiously enjoy cannabis, frequently sip on the booze, and sometimes eat of the mushrooms to help me see the into the dark corners of my soul. 

As you can see, the DARE program worked wonders in my school system

I smoke weed everyday all day. I don't remember the last day i missed. probably years ago. It really helps with my creativity when I'm mapping. I almost never map without using it. Hell I even have a WAD titled "Pot Luck" that has weed leaves all over the ground as a homage to my inspiration. A "Dub bag" which is 20 dollars worth of it is in my screen name lol.

Turkish coffee. If there's none, then Brazilian or Ethiopian.

Other than that, I do take some medical pills for my nasal cavity depending on the relative humidity of the weather.

I have exactly one cup of coffee per day and have a couple of drinks about 4 times per year. Yeah, as you can tell, I fucking party. 

I used to be on a large amount of oxycodone due to a pretty significant back injury but the day I realised I wasn't having them for the pain anymore was the day I threw them all out and didn't touch them again.