Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deathz0r

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Cool. We can say Happy New Year at regular intervals over the next 21 hours. Let's see... Happy New Year Adelaide and Darwin! Yakutsk in half an hour. Heh.

Ct_red_pants said:

My dog is freaking out.

So this explains my ludicrous(sp) nervousness. :P

Anyways, got most of the day to go, only 10am.

Get it on! Bang your gong! Get it on!

Still about 8 hours before we in Holland can call things 'new', but since I don't expect myself to be behind my computer in the next few hours, all a very good and happy new year from me and my friends (which names I won't bore you with, since you probably don't know these ppl anyway :P)...

/me gets slapped in the neck with a magazine

Ravage: Bon Jovi sucks. :P See here:

Insomniac said:

Go eat a dick.

That "get it on" part doesn't sound too bad, though. Hey, guess who's not getting laid for the new year!

MaCvILeWhOrE said:

Happy new years,

ARGH! That really pisses me off when people do that... there is only ONE new year at a time dammit!

</rant>

...still 6 and a half hours here. Not that anything exciting or fun will happen.

Even if it's still 13:05 I wish every members a happy new year. I won't say it at midnight since tomorrow I have to get up at 6am to go to work :(
Anyway I wish everyone a great year.

Early happy new year. It's 6:20pm and I'm getting ready to go out to a party, so I won't be online to wish you all a happy new year :P I would hope that NONE of you will be (or have been) on DW the minute the clock strikes midnight... losers :P

Time to go get insanely drunk.

Insomniac said:

Happy new year. Go eat a dick.

bah that was saturday. I expect I'll be eating nothing but trail mix and candy tonight. about 11 hours to go!

Ralph's ZDaemon info says:
Project Release Dates
UDM2 - Early 2003
NesDooM - Early 2003
Zdaemon Exclusive Project - TBD

Ultraviolet said:

Ravage: Bon Jovi sucks. :P See here:

That "get it on" part doesn't sound too bad, though. Hey, guess who's not getting laid for the new year!

Dude. Not that song. "get it on" by Robert Palmer and The PowerStation. Damn these misunderstandings. :P

T-98 minutes and counting (although I don't know what would constitute not counting.)

Our new year's party consists of sitting home alone, watching CBC, and drinking apple cider. (We're out of milk and juice.)

...Mines of sitting here, for New Year's Eve, sitting here, listening to music, talking to the most important person in my life, and well, its the best New Year's yet, not to mention the best year Evar! Whoo Hoo! 3 hours and 40 minutes to go. :D