Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OfficalKiller

A map that more hard than plutonia yeaaah

There is this map called big_gun.wad and godamn if it isn't the hardest map i have played.1 map, 50 mancubus,a goddamn 100+cacodemons, revenants every where, the imp is buffed unbelivable, 2 shot and that 100%health goes down like a arch-vile and they all over the map,30 archies(i think?), pinkies (this one it didn't get buffed or anything it just there to block your rockets)25 of them,barons 50,hell knights 25,archnotrons 30 and 1 spidermastermind,2 cyber demons and if you can defeat this in nightmare or ultra violance i BEG you

Decided to play through it blind - blew myself up like an idiot twice (fkn lost souls) then on last run go to the very end where I just had to kill some AVs, got blocked (fkn lost souls) and got BBQ'd. If I can be bothered sometime I'll play through it and record it.

7 hours ago, xvertigox said:

Decided to play through it blind - blew myself up like an idiot twice (fkn lost souls) then on last run go to the very end where I just had to kill some AVs, got blocked (fkn lost souls) and got BBQ'd. If I can be bothered sometime I'll play through it and record it.

If you can send me on like gmail or facebook or something like that i'll be please