Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReeseJamPiece

Strange Elder Scrolls mods

I've been a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls franchise for a long time but what keeps me coming back is the mods, I just can't get enough.

Oblivion and Skyrim are a total blast to play, nothing like having Thomas the Tank Engine mow down an entire village of Micheal Jackson's and Buddha's with sunglasses while drinking Mountain Dew Ultra and listening to Mike Krol at full blast.

I don't know if I was hit with a frying pan or was just completely out of my mind at the time but I accidentally installed a 'It's raining men' mod in Skyrim that plays whenever it's raining and I accidentally forgot to put it off. I went through a 2 hour game session and just when I was about to go to bed I suddenly hear 'IT'S RAINING MEEEEEEN' being blasted from my speakers in all directions.

It was funny, how about you guys? do you know of any strange mods?

Schlongs of Skyrim :V.

Back when I was actively playing Skyrim I never used parody mods though, I prefered mods that exhanced the experience such as Revenge of the Enemies and Immersive Creatures, or fixed bugs.

Theres one for Morrowind that lets you get pregnant and carry around a baby. Really weird and out of place considering that there aren't even any children in Morrowind.

21 minutes ago, Doominator2 said:

Theres one for Morrowind that lets you get pregnant and carry around a baby. Really weird and out of place considering that there aren't even any children in Morrowind.

And I thought it was weird that I had one that was a yurt that I filled with my loot that I could carry around and then plop down wherever.

1 hour ago, Doominator2 said:

What did I just read

8 hours ago, Doominator2 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/6932

Feel free to check out the screenshots. Just a heads up, there a little NSFW but certainly fits the criteria for being weird.

It looks like it's only female characters that the mod applies too. This is clearly sexist; my male Orc warrior deserves to have a baby too!

Although I guess he could let the fetus gestate in a box.