Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Uter Lokales

Who can help understand what the voices say at Kadingir Sanctum

There are a lot of mysterious voices in Kadingir Sanctum and the developers added these voices for a reason. Information about the dark priest was found in the prediction tree in Kadingir Sanctum and this is not the only one there. They are very many and it is strange that no one found them

Edited by Uter Lokales

6 hours ago, Uter Lokales said:

and the developers added these voices for a reason

Ambience? Atmosphere? Because it sounds awesome and creepy and Hellish? Maybe they're demonic chants reciting the infamous recipe for Human meat pie. Y'know... it takes 3 little piggy's, to make a piggy pie; there's nothing like the squeal when you hear a piggy die

Cold chill just now..
Even though lcip is a bit louder, lcoiet seems the most disturbing to me. 

I'm not really sure what's being said.. it sounds pretty freaky though, heh.

Edited by Mr.Rocket

11 hours ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

Ambience? Atmosphere? Because it sounds awesome and creepy and Hellish? Maybe they're demonic chants reciting the infamous recipe for Human meat pie. Y'know... it takes 3 little piggy's, to make a piggy pie; there's nothing like the squeal when you hear a piggy die

As I wrote above, a voice from the prediction tree in Kadingir Sanctum spoke about the power of Crucible and the owner of this artifact will become a “dark priest”, as well as this dark priest will destroy all worlds, so these voices accurately tell different information, and not just for the atmosphere.  The second voice I sent is heard in Doom Eternal (Quakecon 2018, Phobos) when Doom Slayer pulls out a new Crucible