Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deviant Force

Doom Connector!

ok i am having trouble getting on Doom connector i was on and going to play like 30 min ago and it kicked me off so i tried to log back on and it said Connection Timed out, pleas try again later. It never has done this has it ever happend to you guys? and what should i do about it.It still isnt letting me log on and its been a half an hour.

don't worry, it happens a lot

Zdaemon would be a better choice for you to DOOM online

The DooM Connector should now work again. The beta testings for the new Doom Connector are about to begin, in where we all hope this problem won't be surfacing as much as it does in the current version!

But for a singleport, easy lag-handling game of coop/dm, Zdaemon (or in some cases even CSDooM) should also work fine :D

Ok now when i try to play it says Iwad Doom2 wad not found. I Added all the wads to Zdaemon Is there something im doing wrong? (sorry for the questions im really new to online doom and that stuff)

gotta configure the right path to the directory where you keep all your doom/doom2 files

DOOM Connector is offline because cock sucking faggots like CatFishKing and DOOM64 keep crashing the server. Thank god DC3 is coming and we won't have to worry about those queers fucking around anymore.

Oh, and DC3 is pretty nice too, had the good fortune of being an alpha tester.

Very very soon. DC3 beta is up and those n00bs won't be able to crash it everytime they have a hissy fit.

Rellik said:

... because cock sucking faggots ...those queers fucking around...

sounds like a party

Shouldnt take very long now, I expect it to release somwhere in februari.

What it will have at release:
- Fully functional online community services (chat, file transfer, messages, buddy list, etc)
- ZDaemon support (also masterserver query of public servers!)
- Doom Legacy support
- JDoom support

People that use, and still have, Doom Connector 2 will be able to launch it and automatically receive a program to convert their Doom Connector 2 account to Doom Connector 3. This ensures it will be yours so noone can take your name.

What we will add after release:
- CSDoom support
- ZDoom support
- ZDoomGL support
- And im gonna give IPX Emulation for oldskool doom a try :)

Hope ya gonna like it :) Suggestions go HERE.

Friday this nice piece of software will be launched, released for public!

The above items are all implended as promised and ZDoom support is nr 1 on the TODO list right after the release, this shouldnt take longer than 2 or 3 weeks.

The forums are already open, you can find them HERE